TLJ Characters? Where are they?

Xerrath
177 posts Member
I know it’s not a priority for many but I happen to really enjoy the FO faction. The movie is now dated and CG seems to have moved on and I was wondering if any other characters plan to be released from the movie i.e. the capital ships, snoke, hux possible a melee version of phasma. The resistance also received dismal number of character with only RJT, Holdo and Rose. There are plenty of important people yet to be introduced and was hoping we’d see them sooner than later. With the solo characters now into the game(all light side btw) I have doubts that these will be seen this year if at all. Just wanting some insight or if anyone knows about this?

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I have a hunch, and it’s based on nothing but speculation—hence a hunch. But my hunch is that there’ll be more First Order (and maybe some Resistance—I want Ello Asty now and his abilities had better be named after Beasty Boys deep cuts) stuff coming out once the fleet PvE board is launched.

Just a hunch, if it’s wrong I woukdn’t be surprised. If it’s right, I should be humble because I basically threw a dart at a dartboard and guessed right—but I won’t, I’ma gloat like hell!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    NicWester wrote: »
    I have a hunch, and it’s based on nothing but speculation—hence a hunch. But my hunch is that there’ll be more First Order (and maybe some Resistance—I want Ello Asty now and his abilities had better be named after Beasty Boys deep cuts) stuff coming out once the fleet PvE board is launched.

Just a hunch, if it’s wrong I woukdn’t be surprised. If it’s right, I should be humble because I basically threw a dart at a dartboard and guessed right—but I won’t, I’ma gloat like hell!

If you didn't gloat like hell, I'd be disappointed... isn't that what the internet is for?

As far as FO toons from the TLJ.... I had my hopes up for a while, then Solo released and I pretty much gave up on them releasing any FO toons from TLJ. They usually release toons around the time of their respective movies and they had released KRU and FOX and FOSFTP, and there didn't seem like they had any plans for more after that. They usually use the time in between movies to release toons from other eras and do faction reworks.
  • Xerrath
    177 posts Member
    Yeh seems odd they still haven’t even tried to balance the 4 major factions from the movies as far as character counts go.

Rebels- 32
    Empire- 17
    Resistance- 10
    First Order- 8

Empire/FO/Resistance = 25 still less than just rebels.

Seems they have some work to do.