Combat Analysis or Finn's Leader? Which to zeta?

ZCD_9915
356 posts Member
edited June 2018
Which should I zeta first?
I already have number crunch
https://swgoh.gg/u/zcd9915/

Combat Analysis or Finn's Leader? Which to zeta? 40 votes

R2's Combat Analysis
30%
Rebel_yellDrazz127NuthinButFettDarthMufasa4ThorantorWrottonjackaldo20Hanikan_SolowalkerYaeVizslaHaz001rodandreelguyDark_Side_1977 12 votes
Finn's Leader ability
70%
Aycee1MetaslyTooLObi_six_KenobiReyCharlesFlamethrowC1pher_FiveSith1CahhmaktDarthGugelWestvleteren12PapanakadakaloWilThe_boss_350OpticGK_AlexRoopehunKiritoismynameZFinnForTheWinYKMisfitKutalionSRB 28 votes
Post edited by ZCD_9915 on

Replies

• Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    I honestly cant make a decision between them without knowing what you have in your roster. What areas of the game are you looking to improve in. They're both great zetas that you'll get your moneys worth. Finns zeta can make an under geared team extremely viable and r2 giving each aly a self cleanse is nose as well
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Finn's Leader ability
    Assuming you have a resistance team ready to go Finns is one of the best in the game. If you use R2 on your arena team that might be more important though.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Assuming you have a resistance team ready to go Finns is one of the best in the game. If you use R2 on your arena team that might be more important though.

I took a slight detour and started with my empire so neither really makes more sense than the other based on my roster
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Finn's Leader ability
    Finn zeta is amazing
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    They're both excellent, do either one, it doesn't matter--just keep in mind that whatever one you pick, you're going to have to build around that character for a while.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • R2's Combat Analysis
    R2 - a zzR2 is one of the best characters in the game.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Finn's Leader ability
    ZCD_9915 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

I took a slight detour and started with my empire so neither really makes more sense than the other based on my roster

Well if you dont have a team ready dont put the zeta on the leader ability yet. I would wait until you have the team all g8 at least.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    R2d2 can never be wasted.

R2d2 works with any light side team. You resistance is poor so finn zeta wont help anything.

That said you havent bothered to bring r2d2 above gear vi ao im not sure why he would be a priority.

Id probably zeta palpatines unique, its for a character you have at least put some gear on and will help in arena somewhat.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    R2d2 can never be wasted.

R2d2 works with any light side team. You resistance is poor so finn zeta wont help anything.

That said you havent bothered to bring r2d2 above gear vi ao im not sure why he would be a priority.

Id probably zeta palpatines unique, its for a character you have at least put some gear on and will help in arena somewhat.

I have been putting that gear on my empire so I can get r2 at 7 stars instead if putting it on r2
  • If you're just sitting on ~20 zeta mats and can't decide then just sit on them. I have 60 with only EP's lead. I'm just waiting cause they're so valuable.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Omnixent wrote: »
    If you're just sitting on ~20 zeta mats and can't decide then just sit on them. I have 60 with only EP's lead. I'm just waiting cause they're so valuable.

They are...but have no value whatsoever if unused lol.

There is no answer to the original question because the choice is yours. Who will you use more. They are both good zetas. R2's is "better" because it's much more flexible. Finn's is "better" if you're dead-set on running a Resistance team.

Choice is yours.

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    R2's Combat Analysis
    Between the two, I suggest Combat Analysis mainly because Finn kinda becomes obsolete once you get JTR. And Finn's zeta isn't even very useful for getting JTR. Meanwhile, Combat Analysis is super useful with JTR. And Rex. And Rebels.
    Still not a he.
  • Omnixent wrote: »
    If you're just sitting on ~20 zeta mats and can't decide then just sit on them. I have 60 with only EP's lead. I'm just waiting cause they're so valuable.

They aren't worth anything unless you spend then
  • R2's Combat Analysis
    ZCD_9915 wrote: »
    Omnixent wrote: »

They aren't worth anything unless you spend then

Whilst they might only be worth anything if youre going to spend them. that doesnt stop you saving up for something you really want. When they post teams you usually need like 3 zetas in the team depending on circumstance, and eprhaps later down the line a toon he really wants will come into the game

I currently sit on 4 zetas, last spending was on EP and vader, very happy with it. Next set will go on JTR and i dont have to worry about saving up as theyre already saved. Then after that hoping to use some on something like pre suit vader or snoke.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    R2's Combat Analysis
    Finn, while a good lead, is an outdated one for resistance. JTR is the lead you want for them as the sith Raid is what matters most. JTR can also solo phases 3 and 4 of the tank raid.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Finn's Leader ability
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    Finn, while a good lead, is an outdated one for resistance. JTR is the lead you want for them as the sith Raid is what matters most. JTR can also solo phases 3 and 4 of the tank raid.

True, if you're getting Rey then save your zetas for her. If you're not, zeta finn. Combat Analysis is a bit of a double edged sword when fighting EP zeta teams.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    Random9 wrote: »
    Drazz127 wrote: »

True, if you're getting Rey then save your zetas for her. If you're not, zeta finn. Combat Analysis is a bit of a double edged sword when fighting EP zeta teams.

I definitely won't be able to get her this time around