Mace or Plo...better tank?

Anyone have an idea whether Mace or Plo is a better tank? If same stars and gear, does one have more hp etc? The abilities are a little similar and preference i guess, but not sure if how their tanking abilitiea match up..compare to chewie etc.

Replies

• Actually both aren't that great.. But if i have to choose then go for Mace coz his damage is way better than Plo.. I know this coz i have Plo and have used Mace from an ally... Hope this helps :smile:
  • @darkcloud...i was looking maybe to replace chewie, but sounds you not overly suggesting dumping energy into them?
  • Chewie is a far better choice than both of 'em.. But if ur looking for a playstyle with 2 tanks-2 attackers- 1 healer.. Then go for Mace
  • Valdorian
    29 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have both Mace and Plo at the 4*/5* level with gear at 5+ and I can tell you that Mace feels a bit tankier. Both have the ability to give themselves resistance but Mace can take more hits than Plo. I suppose if Plo lands his attack debuff then the story might be different. Mace also hits harder. The one thing Plo has going for him is his synergy with clone teams. I expect he will have more of a use as more clones are added to the game.

Mace:
    +Better damage than Plo
    +Takes more hits than Plo
    +Ability to remove opponent buffs
    +Benefits allies on death
    +Gives resistance to self

Plo:
    +AoE attack debuff (not a huge chance to hit though)
    +Team-wide resistance
    +Clone synergy
    +Ability to remove opponent buffs
  • Would you say the ability debuff on either is worth the chewie tradeoff?
  • I usually roll with Mace in my PvP team and anyone I attack who uses Chewie is much easier to defeat. Whenever Chewie taunts, I remove the taunt with Mace and continue focusing my original target. Chewie's use dwindles as time goes on from my experience.
  • I was thinking the same. Thanks guys.
  • Plo's debuff is massive, i would run with him 10 out of 10 times
  • Darkcloud wrote: »
    Actually both aren't that great.. But if i have to choose then go for Mace coz his damage is way better than Plo.. I know this coz i have Plo and have used Mace from an ally... Hope this helps :smile:
    Would you say the ability debuff on either is worth the chewie tradeoff?

I know for sure that if mace removes chewies taunt that makes chewie just a big wall with no dmg but if you get that 50% turn meter removal then he's good but yeah. Mace removes chewie as a factor.