Zentress

Pan2218
496 posts Member
Does anybody use Zentress in The Pit Raid outside of NS? Is she a viable toon for a Solo team at all? I haven't unlocked some of the toons that are in all of solo teams that I see. I have some decent toons (atleast I like them lol) & my rank varies day to day between low 200's to middle 300's. But I haven't been able to put together a team for Rancor Yet. CLS will be coming soon & I am just about ready for that. Thanks for any help, I appreciate it. Mtfbwy

Replies

• Options
    Not in pit no, unless zeta lead and full NS team.
    Her unique relies on deaths which don't happen alot outside first phase of pit
  • Options
    Cls can solo rancor on auto. One toon is way easier to make than a entire squad. Good luck. Sorry I have no insite on Ventress
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, @Syrup_Chugger3 that makes alot of sense actually. I'll just have to wait til CLS. I'm kind of wondering if he will be released like JTR w/R2 on the 28th? If not, I expect he will be sometime next month. Also, I should be ready for 7* Thrawn this time lol & I expect him & Chimaera in July also. Those two will help. Cheers
  • Options
    I'd bet money that he'll be on the 28th.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    Options
    As soon as they eluded on Twitter that JTR may be coming w/BB-8, I asked EA on Twitter about CLS & R2. They said that he might not be, but it's a good idea to be prepared. Lucky all I left is to level everybody up. If he doesn't then I can Start Vets for next JTR.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    As soon as they eluded on Twitter that JTR may be coming w/BB-8, I asked EA on Twitter about CLS & R2. They said that he might not be, but it's a good idea to be prepared. Lucky all I left is to level everybody up. If he doesn't then I can Start Vets for next JTR.

*Alluded

• Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you, I suppose they weren't trying to be evasive lol after my surgery I have been the master of fumble thumbs & apparently using incorrect homonyms or homophones as well. Apologies for using the incorrect ****. I understand how frustrating grammatical errors can be.
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    Options
    The forum censored d i c t i o n lol