Leader help

Need some help with who should be my leader. Currently I am running Rey, Leia, Lumi and RG. I can not decide who would be the best Leader for these characters.

Sid - Crit bonus plus no heal debuff. After Rey's turn his debuff comes in real handy so healers can not repair my damage.
Con - not a fan of his damage

Phasma - Her assist is very nice is Rey gets called. Slow is also beneficial with the speed of Rey and Leia.
Con - slow

Q - Speed buff would allow me to have 4 fast characters.
Con - Easy to one shot with his very low defense.

I would really love not to use any of these 3 characters, but unsure what other leader ability would help this team. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm going to vote for either Phasma leader and change Lumi to Kylo or Daka, or Dooku leader (especially when they fix the lvl 7 leader ability) and change Lumi to GS. (Edit: I think that Dooku works really well with Rey, if they attack her through her Foresight she gets Offense Up... and then hilarity ensues.)
  • Amalthea wrote: »
    I'm going to vote for either Phasma leader and change Lumi to Kylo or Daka, or Dooku leader (especially when they fix the lvl 7 leader ability) and change Lumi to GS. (Edit: I think that Dooku works really well with Rey, if they attack her through her Foresight she gets Offense Up... and then hilarity ensues.)

I was thinking of making that change with Dooku and GS but was hesitant because they don't have any way of healing themselves like the other 3 do.