Tie Silencer

Muaddib
563 posts Member
Has there been a solid dev response about the basic granting advantage? The way it's worded, you should get advantage up every time there's no stun. I could see an argument for only advantage if no stun on a ship above 50% TM... but either way, that's not happening. My KRUM doesn't get advantage most of the time when I don't land stun no matter what the TM situation was. It's either bugged, a poor explanation of the ability, or more ships 2.0 garbage.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The way I understood that ability was that the 50% TM was the driving force.

Above 50% try to stun (can still be resisted)
    - land stun or dont, no advantage

Below 50% no stun, but gain advantage
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    The way I understood that ability was that the 50% TM was the driving force.

Above 50% try to stun (can still be resisted)
    - land stun or dont, no advantage

Below 50% no stun, but gain advantage

This is the way I understand it as well.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed that's my understanding as well... still not working however as I'm not seeing advantage when they're under 50% TM. As bad as TS's damage has been nerfed, I'd love to see that get advantage any/every time it doesn't land stun.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Du you have a vid? There was a few days ago a similar statement in the bugs forum, but no proof.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    Options
    I already dislike ships 2.0... I don't really want to spend my time filming my battles. Trust, it's happened.