Yoda Mythic Event

Calastar
304 posts Member
Sooo.. What's up with the Grandmasters training mythic and what will it be like?
I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.

Replies

• I think it is the first time so we can imagine the same thing as palp or others
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    I think it is the first time so we can imagine the same thing as palp or others

Difference is Yoda is the same faction, so is it gonna be forced Yoda lead with 4 other Jedi vs other Jedi?
  • Could be but that is a good question!
  • my Jedi are never going to beat that top tier. In fact, if they do, I'll be disappointed in the difficulty.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I'm surprised my Jedi were able to beat the 7* tier, and yes I know it's easy.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I think the devs said it wasn't going to be Jedi v jedi..?
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I think the devs said it wasn't going to be Jedi v jedi..?

I remember cap saying that he wanted it done a little differently , so , we will see pretty quick what he dreamed up for it ;)
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I'm surprised my Jedi were able to beat the 7* tier, and yes I know it's easy.
    Yoda was introduced before mods, don't think they've updated it since then
  • He was clearly being sarcastic towards Jedi, not the difficulty of the event...
  • Jedi & Yoda vs Sidious? or Vs Palpa (to test lightning resistance)?
  • yoda & jedies vs ancient foes...so i guess sidious, triumvirate
  • ReveNCZ wrote: »
    yoda & jedies vs ancient foes...so i guess sidious, triumvirate

Triumvirate, Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin, and Marauder are probably the opponents.
  • Darth Bane and or Darth Plagueis? Those are ancient canon foes of yoda
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    It was fun doing this event again and seeing how far my teams had come since I finished it so, so long ago.

I did part two with my Resistance team, who I was surprised to find out were faster than Grand Hamster Yoda--I remember the first time I did it, thinking how frustrating it was that Yoda got two turns to my one, and now he's not even getting the one.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.