order of counterattack

LordInuy
212 posts Member
edited June 2018
there is an order of counterattack if all pg do it, example with special of gk can do retribuition to all squad, after an aoe there is an order with which the pg counterattack?

is speed based or casual?

Replies

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Depends on the toons. Some toons just happen to have faster basic attacks than others. Only way to know is to test and observe.

On the same note, I've noticed with FOST's zeta sometimes the person called to assist him actually deals damage first, so I really don't know how the order is assigned...
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    LordInuy wrote: »
    there is an order of counterattack if all pg do it, example with special of gk can do retribuition to all squad, after an aoe there is an order with which the pg counterattack?

Theres two things in play here.

Speed of counter attack which is the same for all toons and apparent speed of counter attack which is different and based on the attack animations and doesnt actually matter.
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Naraic wrote: »
    LordInuy wrote: »

Theres two things in play here.

Speed of counter attack which is the same for all toons and apparent speed of counter attack which is different and based on the attack animations and doesnt actually matter.

if it goes according to the speed of animation it suits me, I would hope that wampa always goes after enfys, if enfyn puts a expose wampa stuns

but other than that it would not make much sense if it went like this
    if it were speedbased you could handle it, it would be an extra command on your team
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    from what i've seen ingame vertigo is correct, it's based on animation speed.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    from what i've seen ingame vertigo is correct, it's based on animation speed.

I also had this feeling, but it seemed strange ... that is, it seems absurd