Taking chances

I_WANT_YODA
540 posts Member
edited March 2016
People take chances on things like elections, Mexican food, and stunts. Can you please remove the chance factor from battle rewards? We get that the higher the level the better the chance, BUT the top level battles currently give less reward on chance than Vegas. If you blow your load on those 20 energy battlea and come out with nothing good, you're gonna put the game down for a few hours because of how "less than smart" it is.

I beg of you, remove this chance factor! You'll have less bugs to worry about, happier player base, more $$ coming in, etc. IF you must keep the chance factor, then at least make the 3 daily energy rewards fill the energy bar along with give energy for cantina battles.

*removed my offensive word, put in place a phrase to describe the word*
Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
Post edited by I_WANT_YODA on

Replies

• I_WANT_YODA
    540 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    *My bad for using a word to describe "less than smart", removed comment to play by the rules*
    Post edited by I_WANT_YODA on
  • Please refrain from using offensive language. Not only developers, but everyone will be more inclined to hear you out if you use less explicit wording. On another note, chances aren't necessarily higher the more expensive the entry fee for a node is, instead, higher tier items can be obtained as possible drops.

Whilst I believe most people would like all drops to be guaranteed, it could be argued that it would accelerate progress a little too fast.

Regardless of counter points, I wish you luck on your inquiry.
  • I_WANT_YODA
    540 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    There was a post from a developer on here that said an item that drops from say 6C has better odds than the same item from 2D. Can you explain?

*removed rant, playing by the "rules"*
  • Dashboard wrote: »
    Whilst I believe most people would like all drops to be guaranteed, it could be argued that it would accelerate progress a little too fast.

It could also be argued that there is no point in using the higher costing battles being that 99% of the items would cost less in the lower tiers, BUT that would be based on the fact that the higher tiers have the same drop ratio as the lower tiers, which it doesn't.