can i 7* r2?

ase95
4 posts Member
https://swgoh.gg/u/ase95/squads/86743/
is this team good for r2? if not what should i improve ?

Replies

• Just like your other post.. however this time your gear looks good but need more speed
  • ase95
    4 posts Member
    Just like your other post.. however this time your gear looks good but need more speed
    im working on that but i cannot get the arrow speed =/

• You have a +30 speed arrow on phasma. Put that on Palpatine, he will be doing a lot of work with shock. You have a +19 speed arrow on Jawa Engineer, move that to TiePie. Magmatrooper should be fine without speed, but you do have +17 speed arrows on Geonosian Soldier and Chewbacca.

I suggest that, post or pre-R2D2, you start farming mods from mod challenges. Currently you're unable to farm speed mods because you lack strong enough resistance. You're also unable to farm critical damage mods because you lack strong enough jawas. That's OK, instead farm health mods. They are very useful, although not great on all characters when late game.

Unfortunately, this game cannot be bested simply through gear. Eventually, everyone in your shard will have full G12.5 teams. At that point, you'll notice some people have +60 speed on each character and some people have +130 speed on each character. Start early, aim for ~80 speed on each arena character, then stop farming mod challenges and switch to using cantina energy on character nodes to get a head start on those as well. Mods are EXTREMELY important in this game. Take a look at the mods of your arena shard's rank 1.