Thoughts on Sion over EP for first zeta

YKMisfit
730 posts Member
Hey everyone. I know Nightmare is the meta right now, and the two key zetas are EP's lead, and Sion's unique.

Most start with EP, but I'm currently having much better success under an all-sith Nihilus lead arena team, so my question is, does it make sense to start with Sion so that I have a usable zeta while I'm making the move to an eventual EP lead, or should I just bite the bullet and switch to EP?

I'm wondering if the TM from the extra pain he inflicts with his zeta is the bigger benefit, or is it getting to Held By Hatred faster?

Replies

• Options
    Put the zeta on Palpatine, then do Sion afterwards. Sion’s is helpful, but I still don’t have it yet (probably will be my next) and do fine without it. Palpatine leader is going to be better than sticking to Nihilus’.
  • Options
    EP, then Sion.

I always hear from Youtubers that DN's zeta is bad against Traya.
    I don't know why yet, but I would bet they know what they are talking about.
  • Options
    EP. Without ep's zeta it will not function.
  • Options
    With a standard EP squad there are tiers of zetas required.
    Must haves are: EP lead, then Sion unique.
    Really should have: EP unique, DN unique. Luxury: Thrawn unique, Vader unique.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I EP lead is one of the key zetas in the game at the moment, and it's what I tell a lot of people to do myself, I was just wondering if there was any merit to doing Sion's without the Palpatine lead zeta already in place.

Partly it was to find out how good a zeta it is outside of just EP lead arena teams.
  • Options
    Outside of EP lead it is a great zeta. It is crucial to get Sion to work the way he needs to. So yes... If you have Sion and plan to use him in anything zeta him