Need help with Ewok team farming direction for events etc

I've decided on Teebo, Elder & Paploo. What I can't decide on from there is the next two. I want Wicket ultimately, but want to get him mostly from event since farming is tough (1 reg node). So I need 2 of the below 3 toons to 4* at least, choices are:

- Logray - none currently. Farm in Guild store ONLY a bit rough and lots of other good stuff I want in there, and seems weak to "ok" overall.

- Scout - almost 3* currently. Farm reg nodes ONLY so tough, only good dmg if geared way up

Chirpa - - none currently. Farm Catina node ONLY so VERY tough & lots of other things needed from there (like KyloU etc), seems good though.

Kind of stuck on this decision. Decision also depends on the following question:
Side question - Is there any other event that requires Ewok only besides Wicket event?

TIA

Replies

• I don't have paploo, but have the other 3 you're deciding between... Chirpa works well in HAAT P3 with Palp & tanks and he's a good leader for ewok squads. I like scout because he hits hard & controls TM. But, Logray is a great toon especially for Wicket event: he can reset TM (even on ATST) and he grants foresight to the entire team which really offsets AOE attacks... He's worth the guild currency
  • I'm working passively on Teebo, Chipra, Scout, Elder.
    Still deciding between Logray or Paploo.
    I guess I will go with Logray because my Cantina farming queue is quite long.

I am not yet quite familiar how to run them.
    Both Teebo and Chirpa leads look good.
  • Redd007
    56 posts Member
    Chirpa lead is key for 95% of ewok teams.
    Chirpa, Logray, Paploo, Scout and Wicket is probably the best team.
  • ^This

I run Ewoks in arena, Chirpa (L), Paploo, Elder, Logray, Wicket

Yes, Wicket is a slow farm but so are many other toons. I just do his node every day. The time with 8 tries each refresh helped also, mine is 5* atm. He is a beast!

I try Scout sometimes but he doesn't bring much to the table imo apart from dmg. Teebo is best as a leader but then again, Chirpa is better.
  • Thanks all. I don't like that Logray and Paploo are in the same place, but I have decided to go with:

Chirpa (L), Paploo, Elder, Logray, Teebo. Once I get Wicket going I will drop Teebo.

You do get some Wicket shard from completing Tier 1 yes?

I see some high level Ewoks can destroy the Ground War event. It seems they are needed for the Wicket event, and then can be used instead of the laughable Jedi in Ground wars, just these two if I am correct.