(TW improvement) If user crashes/has no internet when in TW combat,don't dismiss his team.

Make the AI take over and just auto it.

Why would you dismiss the team.

Even if the users not there the AI can still do something

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Teams are "used up" at the start of the battle. That is why no matter the end result, they are "used". I.e. - forfeit, win, lose ,or crash.

Battles are fought locally, if your device is not connected to the servers for whatever reason to report the outcome, there is no AI to "take over". You can fight the fight no issue with no connection. It's only the reporting at the end that you need a connection for.
  • Options
    Yeah but since the new updates I hear people complain that their devices can't keep up and they crash.

And I admit the game is not what it was 1 year ago,even for my phone things are VEERY slow.

And 1 year ago it worked perfectly.

I don't play anymore on phone.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Teams are "used up" at the start of the battle. That is why no matter the end result, they are "used". I.e. - forfeit, win, lose ,or crash.

Battles are fought locally, if your device is not connected to the servers for whatever reason to report the outcome, there is no AI to "take over". You can fight the fight no issue with no connection. It's only the reporting at the end that you need a connection for.

Then change the “used up” part of it. Ez game. There was no “keep fighting then get connection to report” involved/option.

Had my g12 zetad jtr team get a zero bc lost connection for a sec. it’s ridiculous

Pre-edit: Sorry, I thought op said TB. My point stands for tb
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    There should be a "you have a match in progress. Would you like to continue?" dialog whenever you start the app and have a TW or arena in progress
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    newbornFL wrote: »
    Yeah but since the new updates I hear people complain that their devices can't keep up and they crash.

And I admit the game is not what it was 1 year ago,even for my phone things are VEERY slow.

And 1 year ago it worked perfectly.

I don't play anymore on phone.

That's a your phone problem. I don't ever have this issue and there's like one person in my guild that does and it's a problem with his phone.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Then change the “used up” part of it. Ez game. There was no “keep fighting then get connection to report” involved/option.

Had my g12 zetad jtr team get a zero bc lost connection for a sec. it’s ridiculous

Pre-edit: Sorry, I thought op said TB. My point stands for tb

If they change that then you can force close the game to reset a battle of you didnt like how it starts.

Not to mention this is how the count is done in all game modes. The only ones that are not are raids, GW and events (where you only count a win). Every other game mode once you enter the battle, your energy,team, or battle count are all used.
  • Options
    Personally i just set everything in defense because my phone is freaking out every TW.
    Game vise while TW is in progress anything guild related loads really slow and loading match buffs/lead abilities takes ~2 mins reducing time of fight in TW or any arena. yes my phone is a bit older but really cba getting top notch phone only because of the mobile game. On side note it only happens when TW is up, Just lost 2 teams because of this issue 1 crash, 2nd took forever to load and even than 3mins passed in no time trying to play did like 5 attacks in total works as intended i suppose........