Another War, no TW signup???

anyone know anything on this?

Replies

• It’s going to show up in a couple minutes,. . .
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    According to the calendar it starts tomorrow.
    War 2:
    06/14/2018 - 06/17/2018

They've changed the cadence a bit.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • cool, thanks!
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Lame. Now we have to have a full 3 day gap between the actual war portion. I really wish CG wouldn’t have listened to the complainers who think the sign up period is a brutal time consumer lol
  • Shoot lol, more wasted time for nothing, could roll it up and have another Tb soon . .. ;)
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Ploosh wrote: »
    Lame. Now we have to have a full 3 day gap between the actual war portion. I really wish CG wouldn’t have listened to the complainers who think the sign up period is a brutal time consumer lol

It's still two in the same week, just extended out one day. Longer gap on one end, shorter on the other.

There's always someone complaining, no matter the change.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I'd rather halve the number of TWs we have. It's been played out. And it's not because my guild has been losing as well, because we do have 18 wins out of however many there has been.
  • Philan81
    190 posts Member
    Great idea to stick attacking part over friday(night)-saturday..... This needs more time for each member during the attacking phase than any other aspect of the game. This is the time when contributions are at the lowest (i can guage this from tb but luckily phase 5 at the moment is an easy phase for the target).
  • Philan81 wrote: »
    Great idea to stick attacking part over friday(night)-saturday..... This needs more time for each member during the attacking phase than any other aspect of the game. This is the time when contributions are at the lowest (i can guage this from tb but luckily phase 5 at the moment is an easy phase for the target).

Yes, the limited attack time is harder on international guilds. You need most of your members to help break through the initial wall with strong teams. If half of your guild doesn't come online until 8 hours into the fight, it hurts you after you've broken through because you can't exploit it quickly enough.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Ploosh wrote: »

It’s not that it’s a “brutal time consumer”, it’s the part that you have anoretty short window to move any members around or replace guys who leave.
    The extra day helps a lot for that.