Best FO team to 7 star BB8?

EricsonX
703 posts Member
Or 6 and 7 star. I have all of them save Executioner at 7 stars level 85 G9.

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    KRU, KR, FOO, FOE, FOST, can easily replace FOE with either Pilot or worst-case CP.
  • I just 7 starred BB8 with KRU lead, KR, FOE, Phasma and FOTP.
    All of them were lvl 80 (except KR 85), g9 (exept Phasma g8) with decent mods en abilities at lvl 6-7.
    It was easy...
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    It's a little hard to say because if you have Kylo Ren zeta'd, you just win the event outright. That threw off the curve so greatly for folks who got BB8 on the first go around that we don't actually have meaningful advice beyond "Put a zeta on it."
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Didn't have Zeta but took about 90 seconds to beat Tier VII. If you're level 80+, G8+ you'll beat it fine.
  • Yeah, it was easier than I thought.
  • All g8/9 except kylo g10. KRU, zylo, foo, fotp, fost. Autod the entire event.

Since FO is just a great faction, I'm going to farm fox after the vets so I can stick Zylo on my Zaul team.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    I 7* with G10 Kru, g9 fotp and g8 zylo and level 1 g1 phasma and foo
  • zzKRU, zylo, zFoST, FoX, Foo, all g12.5, arena mods.
    you asked for a best team so...
  • zzKRU, zylo, zFoST, FoX, FOO

Wait.
    You wouldn't run FOSFTFP in there?
    Also, why would you need to keep FOO? Is it because FOX is slow?
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    No he manipulates turn meter and hands out advantage like candy. He and KRU combine to basically replace Phasma's support abilities but provide more offence.
  • True. I guess I take advantage for granted. It's always just there.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Phasma is extremely underrated..... Put some potency on her and hit that aoe and watch the speed down pile up.....
  • A g12 zeta FOTP would make this event a breeze. Esp under KRU lead.

FOTP can do 15k twice on his basic and do about 30k on his special as well. Plus gain a ton of tm doing so under KRU lead.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    @MajesticMoose41 Do you have FOTP w/ Zeta? I'm really interested in keeping him in my FO squad and the foresight would make him much more survivable.
  • Jomoboston wrote: »
    zzKRU, zylo, zFoST, FoX, FOO

Wait.
    You wouldn't run FOSFTFP in there?
    Also, why would you need to keep FOO? Is it because FOX is slow?

you cant run so many attackers without supports.
    the idea of FO is pretty simple, in raids in arena in tb tw everywhere:
    they want to take lot of turns by getting lot of TM (mechanic 1), survive a lot (mechanic 2), and do BIG damage on crits (mechanic 3).
    while FOSFTFP (or whatever) is maybe a better option than original kylo, i already have kylo g12, i really dont want to farm another toon that cant do that much of a difference anyway.
    anyway, tactics for FO in general, and why using KRU, Kylo, FOO, Fost, FoX is probably best choice :
    KRU - adding to (mechanics 1, 2, 3) - his leadership give TM and speed, surviving, and adding to the crits lot of damage. he's a must, hes so much bettter than phasma its sad to mention them together.
    Kylo ren - 1, 2, and 3 a bit. he give often 50% TM to all team with his AoE (advantage and first order allies), he's naturally tanky and cant die fast from plague and deathmark, for example, and with his countering, its risky to attack him. so he contribute to the survive of (2). his AoE does deal nice damage, but its like his damage is really game breaking. but you cant have it all, and its better than zFOTP, cause all fotp can do is crit high, but he give barely TM and he squishy even with zeta. as said, you can swap with fobhdsakn or whatever he's called, but Kylo is old toon and F2P friendly, so i already him have.
    FOO - The support. he give 100% TM with tenUp and Offup (2 and 3) which also heal cause of KRU lead, and he can reduce cooldowns. thats all he does, without basic cause you'll never use. you just feed TM to FoX, and reduce cooldowns to use FoX special faster, use Fost special faster, and most important probably for PvP - use KRU 2-turns-stun faster. thats all he does, seems like not much, but it is. he's supporting the team and you cant only have tanks and damage on team, you have to get supporting aswell.
    FoST - 1, 2, bit of 3 - special give TM to the whole team, and even healing them a bit, he's tanky so he survive a lot, his counter is great to dispel, and when he zetad, he can also call assist when he counter, which is obviously, GREAT. (i really enjoyed using him with traya, when traya inflict all debuffs when called to assist from his counters) about mechanic 3? well, he give advantage and call assist, which can give your team big damages. i didnt pass the 950K in P2 HSTR without his zeta even in best games, after his zeta, i do 1M+ reliably, and can get to 1.1M.
    FoX - dont know if i need to explain. one of the best damage dealers in the game, very tanky aswell, and feed himself TM. in the start-game he's pretty weak, and thats why you need the team around him spreading the TM. so in TL;DR to your question, yes, FOO is there mainly for FoX to start taking more damage, with offUp, with advantage, and giving him the TM.

• MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @MajesticMoose41 Do you have FOTP w/ Zeta? I'm really interested in keeping him in my FO squad and the foresight would make him much more survivable.

I do. I dont have a FO team but I do have him G12 and zeta. He crits every hit, always has advantage and hits big. Right now he's sitting at 3200 physically dmg with 60% crit. With his zeta unique, that puts him at 90% crit chance. I have a 36% crit dmg mod triangle plus he gets another 30% from his zeta unique. He doesn't even have a crit dmg mod set on him and he hits for 15k on basic per hit so 30k total. His special hits for 28 to 30k as well. He's a BA!

Here is my profile if you want to check him out

https://swgoh.gg/u/themajesticmoose/
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    @MajesticMoose41

Amazing! My Kylo is gear 11+0 with a massive offense set that boosts him to 3200 already so I'm looking forward to maxing out my fo's. Going to upgrade Jawas just to try swapping offense for critical damage.