Looking to learn and grow? Join Rainmonk

Jkb702
95 posts Member
We are open to all players. Our discord community is awesome. Lots of information, resources, and people who will give you advise if you want it.
Message me on discord at @jkb702#9944

Replies

• JJTxC
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Join our community - it's the best! Organized and fun!
  • Jkb702
    95 posts Member
    Options
    All players welcome
  • Options
    Great fun! Join now!
  • Options
    Hi, Matt Radar here for the world’s greatest guild Rrc

Why am I smashing my hand with this hammer?

To show you the amazing protection you get from other guilds that don’t know how to be fair.
    And this hammer is real.

The same technology is used to make Luke’s hand is the same technology we use to help players get better at the game.

If you have sore, tired, aching feet, come one in and have a rest in our cantina.

Act now for the low price of $29.99 plus s&h. But wait theres more. Click and join today and we will throw in a howdy and a how the hell are you.
  • Options
    Come join the greatest SWGOH community of guilds on the planet. No **** Alliance member swapping and no better than you attitudes. Only good people that are willing to help each other grow. Oh, and we like to have fun! Common Sense required. Seriously, what are you waiting for?
  • gt2796a
    45 posts Member
    Options
    If you want to learn good things and bad about this game we have a ton of experience and can help you not make some of the mistakes we did :) Plus just a great group of guys and girls!!! See you soon
  • Jkb702
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Send me a message on discord @jkb702#9944
  • Options
    Not sure how discord works but sent a request.

Brand new looking for help and a solid bunch to play with.
  • Jux
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Only playing for a month but active and progressing well. 7 and 6 star sith team. Looking to learn and grow. Sent request on discord.
  • Options
    Yes, good...very good. Do it! Join now
  • Options
    You’ll Join us for the game but you’ll stay for the community.
  • Options
    we got wookiees!!!! some are even bad ;)
  • Jiggaman
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Oh she’s a badwookie alright!! Get joining already!
  • Options
    Join today! Get in here and get growing!!