Which of these do you want in SWGoH? (Part 4)

Zenbreon
323 posts Member

Which of these do you want in SWGoH? (Part 4) 16 votes

Darth Revan
31% 5 votes
Wolffe
6% 1 vote
Swamp Trooper (What Han was before he defected)
0% 0 votes
Rio Duran( The four armed pilot from Solo)
6% 1 vote
First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper( The guys with shields and batons)
56% 9 votes

Replies

• Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Options
    I would rather have Darth Revan and Revan
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    Options
    Isn’t Darth Revan... Revsn
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Ok. There is Jedi Revan who is during the Mandalore War and then he turns to the Dark Side after finding Sith Lord Tombs and being captured by Sith Emperor Vitiate. He then was turned andput terror into everyone for a while. Then Meetra Surik brought him back to the light and he went on a journey in which he became a Gray Jedi and was the most powerful force user of all time. Then Vitiate and his Sith Lords captured him and tortured his mind and severed him off from the force with drugs. Then one of the Sith Lords took interest in Revan. He helped Revan escape when Revan's friends came to save him. Then Revan was captured again and put into stasis for the duration of the Triumvirate's reign. He influenced Vitiate's actions in the war and ended it with a peace treaty. After the Triumvirate was taken down, Revan was freed from his imprisonment where his light side became a force ghost and his Dark Side ravaged the land and everything. Once his dark side was defeated, both sides were reunited and he disappeared.

That is the story of Revan. You can read it in more detail on Wookiepedia.

Cheers!
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    Options
    I made one with Revan (LS)
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Calastar wrote: »
    Ok. There is Jedi Revan who is during the Mandalore War and then he turns to the Dark Side after finding Sith Lord Tombs and being captured by Sith Emperor Vitiate. He then was turned andput terror into everyone for a while. Then Meetra Surik brought him back to the light and he went on a journey in which he became a Gray Jedi and was the most powerful force user of all time. Then Vitiate and his Sith Lords captured him and tortured his mind and severed him off from the force with drugs. Then one of the Sith Lords took interest in Revan. He helped Revan escape when Revan's friends came to save him. Then Revan was captured again and put into stasis for the duration of the Triumvirate's reign. He influenced Vitiate's actions in the war and ended it with a peace treaty. After the Triumvirate was taken down, Revan was freed from his imprisonment where his light side became a force ghost and his Dark Side ravaged the land and everything. Once his dark side was defeated, both sides were reunited and he disappeared.

That is the story of Revan. You can read it in more detail on Wookiepedia.

Cheers!

I thought there was only Revan - he was whatever the galaxy needed him to be, including becoming Darth Revan - but in both instances he pretty much looks the same.

Just give him 2 sabers (Red and Purple) to signify his Light/Dark tendancies.

Also having him aligned to both Lightside and Darkside would be awesome for the game and really change things up.

(change things up in a positive way - not like how TLJ "changed things up", lol)