TW schedule

I really do not like the current TW schedule. The day off in between and being forced to have attack window on the weekend is not enjoyable. Once June is over can we go back to the previous schedule?

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Feedback forum.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • hunchew
    70 posts Member
    +1000. I really like my weekends, particularly in the Summer. And before people come out of the woodwork saying "this is just a mobile game" and "don't play if you don't want to", I really like my guild and don't want to let them down. Yes, this is a game that I enjoy, but when the game starts interfering with my free time because the Devs force a particular schedule, it stops being enjoyable.

The old schedule worked. Why screw around with it?
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    I really like this new schedule, because it allows guilds more time to recruit and move members between events.

Before, there was 1 hour between the end of the TB and the Setup phase of a TW. That's not conducive to movement. You can move around during the Join phase no problem.

I think I would have preferred the Join phase for TW#2 starting at the end of TW#1, but they're spreading the "breaks" out rather than compressing events and having one long break. Hopefully they're looking for player feedback.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback section
  • TVF
    36589 posts Member
    I'm sure some people prefer the weekend so doing one during the week and one on the weekend certainly makes sense as a compromise. But people complain no matter what of course.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • there was never just 1 hour between TWs. It was 1 hour before the start of a 24hr join period. Plenty of time to move people.