Kit for Padme Amidalla

Zenbreon
323 posts Member
edited April 2019
Padme Amidalla
80 shards
Light Side, Galactic Republic, Support
A Galactic Senator who constaly buffs her Galactic Republic allies.

Aggressive Negotiations-Basic -Level 8- Omega
Deal Physical Damage to Target Enemy with a 80% chance to remove all buffs on target enemy

Royal Negotiator - Level 8-Special- Omega cooldown 5
Give all allies the unique buff Negotiator for 3 turns and cleanse all buffs from the enemy team and inflict the opposite debuffs, if any, for 2 turns. Then inflict Buff Immunity on all enemies who were not cleansed

Negotiator
This unit gains 20% health whenever they use a basic ability and gain +50% turn meter whenever they get debufed. This buff cannot be removed

End This Suffering! - Level 8- Omega- cooldown 4
All Galactic Republic allies gain Heal Over Time, Health Steal Up, and Advantage for 2 turns.

Queen of Naboo- Leader-Level 8-Zeta
Galactic Republic allies have +85% offense and defense and gain +50% max health.

Undercover Agent-Unique - Level 8- Omega
Padme has plus +55% evasion and +40% tenacity. Padme has a 75% chance to gain Stealth for a turn at the start of every other turn . If Jedi Knight Anakin is present he also gains these effects.

Tell me what you think! OP, underpowered, etc...
Post edited by Zenbreon on

Replies

• Options
    I like it, but her unique could have a better use and a different name. I don't think the marriage had much of an effect with their abilities and personality.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Options
    Thank you for letting me know what would you call it and what would you do for effect
  • Options
    Do you like the new Unique?
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Um. Maybe make it Undercover Agent
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    The leadership bonus is pretty weak considering it's a Zeta. There's plenty of leader abilities that are +30-+40% and only require omegas or level 7.
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    The leadership bonus is pretty weak considering it's a Zeta. There's plenty of leader abilities that are +30-+40% and only require omegas or level 7.
    @Vendi1983 I changed leader do you like
  • Options
    I want to revive this so
  • Options
    I 'm going to be entirely honest with you. I don't like this kit.

first of all is negotiate and negotiator. General Kenobi already has an ability called The Negotiator. furthermore, the buff gives 50% Turn meter whenever an ally uses a non damaging ability, except jedi knight anakin doesn't have any non damaging ability's. for trying to form synergie between these 2 that is really out of sync.
    Secondly, why are so many ability's only to lvl 7. in the current game new characters always gain all ability's at 8 levels. on top of that are all omega's and zeta's level 8 upgrades. so this immediately removes these from the kit.
    speaking of zeta's you say the leadership has a zeta (thou i've already said why that is impossible on a lvl 7). but there is nothing zeta worthy there. even without a zeta the leadership is kind of basic. even weak.
    finally her unique. Why does she gain evasion and has an effect when she is damaged (i assume by counter up you mean retribution). those 2 literally work against each other. again, no synergy. except this time it is within her own kit, even the same ability.

This kit is just to out of sinc and to weak for me to like. I always imagined padmé would be an event character (145 shards unlock, 5 ability's, 2 zeta's). Thou i'm open to the idea of her being different, this I don't like.

Having said all of that you have inspired me to make a kit of my own. It started out as just improving yours but kinda ended up becoming something entirely different Thou it is still has some element from this one left in it (and isn't completely done yet). Not sure if I should place it here or start a new discussion and link to there here thou.....

Srry i ended up not liking your idea but I guarantee this isn't the end yet ;)
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @Ichiraikou Changed it up a bit do you like?
  • Options
    Zenbreon wrote: »
    changed it up a bit do you like?

a bit better but not much. I just finished my own idea for her. Since it started with your idea I think its only fair to place it here. it is nothing like yours thou (even if you might still recognize some elements in it)
    Padmé Amidala
    Light Side, Galactic Republic, Support
    Galactic Republic Support that assists allies from the shadows and punishes enemy assault by continuously stacking stats.

Aggressive Negotiations (Basic)
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Dispel all buffs on them.

Diplomatic Solution (Special) (Cooldown: 3 turns)
    All enemies lose 25% Offence and 50% Critical Damage until the end of their next turn, which can’t be resisted.
    (Omega) All allies gain Protection Up (40%) for 2 turns, which can’t be Dispelled.

Senator of the Galactic Republic (Leader)
    Galactic Republic allies have +50% Max Health and +50% Max Protection.
    (Zeta) Whenever a Galactic Republic ally suffers damage they gain +25% Defence (stacking) for 2 turns.

End This Suffering! (Unique)
    Padmé has +50% Tenacity. Whenever another ally suffers a negative status effect, Padmé gains +15% Offence (Stacking) until the end of her next turn.
    (Zeta) Whenever another ally suffers a negative status effect, if that ally is Galactic republic, they also gain +15% Offence (stacking) until the end of their next turn. This effect is disabled if Padmé is defeated.

Undercover Agent (Unique)
    Whenever Padmé suffers a Critical Hit, she gains Stealth for 2 turns. While under Stealth, Padmé is Immune to Critical Hits, has +100% Counter Chance and whenever a Galactic Republic ally uses a Special ability, Padmé assists them.
    (Omega) Padme gains Stealth for 2 turns at the start of each encounter.
  • Options
    Zenbreon has opened a poll to ask which padmé kit you like more. please give your answer there. we're both really curious. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/186245/which-padme-kit-do-you-like-better
  • Options
    I changed up my kit do you guys like also should I make a Legendary Event in another discussion
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Self removed comment
  • Options
    I changed up the leader, and removed a unique added a special and yeah just want to see what new people think so I’m placing this here.