List of Teams by Phase (STR)

I have been looking and I cannot find an up to date list of proven teams to use for each phase. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Replies

• Options
    Must not have looked hard..
    RJT for p1
    Pheonix or machine gun leia for 2 or wampa
    Chex mix for p3
    Nightsister/FO for p4
  • Options
    I've seen those, but there has to be more than one team per phase.
  • Options
    P1 literally RJT. Proven and only one used.
    P2 maybe thrawn and troopers so there's 4 I've listed.
    P3. Literally chex mix. Proven and only one used.
    P4. With nihilus nightsisters. With sion FO/Phoenix. Only traya, whatever is left in the tank.
    Sooo there's 8 teams. Plus whatever you have left.
  • Options
    Here's a list:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nY3vdMW5gfFb5aYW-vebaxJnpoM7anAz/view

I'll add that Big JC (Thrawn, Hera, FOO, JC, Jawa Engineer) is an option for P1 if you're running a lower tier and spend a day or so on Nihilus. Not going to cut it for Heroic though.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Nightmare and bounty hunters do 1-2% each as well in P4
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    There are a few further suggestions in this guide:

http://gaming-fans.com/swgoh-advanced/sith-triumvirate-raid-guide/

Also the Alliance of ØRØ have created a very detailed guide with several team suggestions and tactics for each team in each phase. The most detailed guide, I have seen.
  • Options
    @nobodyfromjakku and @Waqui Thanks for the help, this is going to be great for my guildies to have something to work towards.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Good luck, and happy farming :—)
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    NS can be used in P3 as well, but best used at the very end of P3 so they can knock off a bit of trayas health and then move into P4 without any protection so they can start hammering away at Nihilus immediately (As well as start with extra tm).

FO can also be used in P2.
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    Options
    So does anyone (@nobodyfromjakku @Waqui) have any suggestions for alternative teams for phase 1, other then JTR?
    Our guild doesn't have enough JTR teams to do the hSTR, but should have enough teams for the other phases.
  • Options
    Yoda lead plus that one light side faction-less toon, ezra can theoretically do what your rjt can.
    Search nukin's newest video on youtube. @Anrath
  • Options
    Now there is a new p1 alternative, GMY jedi team
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Schmoozer wrote: »

Ok so what is it? I don't watch videos.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I am in a really small Guild and we run various tiers of the Sith Raid. Gives me a chance to goof around with different setups without affecting rewards that much.

** Not heroic at all... Far from it in my Guild **

Just ran two different teams in P1 today:

- My 72k power, level 85 G9 or higher arena FO team did 595k

- Aayla(L) 76/G8, Luminara 76/G8, Ashoka 76/G8, Kanan 80/G8, Ezra 80/G9 (and only 6* on him) all with tenacity multiplexers did 615k

Tenacity primary multiplexers for the win.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Schmoozer wrote: »

Ok so what is it? I don't watch videos.

Gmy hy ezra jka visyas (visyas can be replaced by zarris but you wont do as much damage) ive seen people do it subbing jka for aayla or qgj either.

Its a 5 zeta team to get a 4% run in hsr. Probably a little too zeta intensive for most though your guild's jedi festishist may like it.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    P1: Jedi Rey, Yoda, I've gotten a fair amount with Nihilus lead but also haven't even attempted heroic so idk
    P2: Ackbar hermit combo, Phoenix, first order, imperial troopers
    P3 nightsisters, Chex mix
    P4: nightsisters for Nihilus, Sion and traya are the same
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Random teams I use in T4 that may help you that probably are not on that list.

P1. Farmboy Luke + 4 multi-attackers. His tenactiy lead allows resist of defense down and is more than Yodas frankly. My personal team is CLS RHan Leia 4*Visas. Can also use Sabine, Ezra, or Pao. Can use Chirrut or another healer instead of Visas. Scores 800k-1.2M depending on RNG. Except for CLS none of my guys are higher than g9.

P2. Sidious lead, Nihulis, Savage, Palp and Sion. Sion does insane damage. He does regular damage + 38k PER HIT with pain. With Hatred his 3rd ability can crit for 68k + 38k. Save Nihilus drain force for when the adds are up and you can get off 3 Annihilates. Does 2-2.5M. Sid is a bit squishy and sometimes you need to clear the damage buff from him. Even if there are no adds use Palps aoe everytime you can because it gives offense up.

Edit: One More: P3. Similar to Chex mix I call it Sith Mix. Sid lead, Sith Assasin, Savage, Vader 4* Visas Mar. Use Visas 3rd ability and then stand alone with her next time its her turn. Repeat with Savage and Sid if you can.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    Z Lead GMY with HY, Visas Mar, Ezra and Quigo, best Jedi team i have seen for p1 cam swap barriss for Visas but cut the dmg im half and then some.
  • Options
    From what I'm seeing you have the following:

P1: RJT or Jedi/Visas new comp
    P2: Kenobi Swamp or Phoenix or zQGJ Jedi
    P3: Chex Mix
    P4: Nightsisters

It really depends on what you have and where you have spent your gear and zetas at.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    so with GMY lead is the trick to not kill the lackys that spawn so they can attack you with mass debuffs to grant whole team TM ?
  • Red23
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Don’t leave sith assasin alive in any phase. He feeds TM to the bosses