323 posts Member

Which Droideka kit do you like better 8 votes

Zenbreon’s
25% 2 votes
Calastar’s
75% 6 votes

Replies

• I won’t mind if you pick Calastar’s, they both are good
  • I can’t vote! they are both beautiful kits for a character we desperately need!
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    Calastars is way better. You don't have certain values right
  • Droideka would need a permanent version of defense up imo
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I made my own design a while ago for droideka that I would vote for :smile: I've used droids my entire time playing this game and I gotta say that the basic attacks for both of your kits are game breaking because droideka could get infinite turns if you stack critical chance mods. But anyway, for my kit I tried to really incorporate the shield, and how the blasters drain power from the shields.

Droideka : Dark Side, Droid, Separatist, Tank. Stats - 5,000 Health, 60,000 Protection, 145 speed

Description - Low Health high Protection Droid Tank that has high sustainability, hinders enemy Turn Meter gain and protects allies through buffs.

Dual Twin Blaster Cannons (Basic Ability) - Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 65% chance to attack again, successive attacks cannot be Critical Hits. Each attack has a 45% chance to inflict Stagger for 2 turns. 4,000 - 4,500 damage

Redeployment (Special Ability) - Gain Taunt for 2 turns and dispell all debuffs on itself, then inflict Speed Down on itself for 2 turns. (4 Turn Cooldown)

Deflector Shield Generator (Unique Ability) - At the start of each of its turns recover 20% of its Max Protection. In addition, Droideka is immune to percentage based affects and cannot take Health based damage until its Protection is gone and whenever Droideka uses Dual Twin Blaster Cannons inflict Protection Down (5%) on itself for each attack for 2 turns. Zeta - Increase Protection recovery to 35% and gain Defense Up and Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn at the end of each of its turns.

Colicoid Design (Unique Ability) - At the start of each encounter Droideka deploys its shield gaining Taunt for 2 turns, then grants all Separatist and Droid allies Defense Up and Protection Up (25%) for 3 turns. In addition, if there is at least 1 other Separatist or Dark Side Droid ally, Taunt cannot be prevented or removed. Zeta - Droideka gains 65% Counter Chance while taunting and Defense Up and Protection Up cannot be removed.