Chimaera ultimate ability changed?

Did I miss an announcement where level 8 is no longer Cooldown reduced by 1? I was saving all my prestige for that

Replies

• Four turn CD , same as before , nothing changed
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I dont recall that, it has always been 4 turns, as far as i can remember.
  • OK. But I know what it said in the description for me until recently otherwise I would have spent my prestige on one of the other abilities instead of saving it for over a month. Maybe it was a visual bug they fixed. I know I’m not imagining things
  • It never said CD minus one afaik, mines built and I’m pretty positive that that didn’t say that for level eight
  • I’m positive it said that for me. I searched and found a reference to g12 Thrawn having shorter Chimaera Cooldown and it being nerfed from about 2weeks ago on Reddit. Maybe that was what happened to mine
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    People are positive about a lot of things that aren't true, especially on Reddit.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Level 8 is no longer cooldown-1, but it has a effective cooldown-1 from the start (5(1.0) to 4(2.0))
  • Level 8 didn't exist pre ship overhaul, however yes level 7 used to give cd -1 to make it a 4 turn cd. Post change its base cd is 4 turns.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Until the recent update to ships, getting Thrawn to g12 would allow you to reduce the ultimate's CD by one. That is correct. However, all ships have been reworked and this is one of the changes.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    What? Getting a pilot to G12 had no effect on the ship's cooldown.
  • Kiritoismyname
    845 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Waqui wrote: »
    Until the recent update to ships, getting Thrawn to g12 would allow you to reduce the ultimate's CD by one. That is correct. However, all ships have been reworked and this is one of the changes.

G11 was enough waqui.
    It unlocked the level which gave -1 turn cooldown. To activate it, you had to spend prestige.

What happens now is, it has an effective cooldown of 4 from level 1 of the ability itself.

Move along, nothing to see here.
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    Level 8 didn't exist pre ship overhaul, however yes level 7 used to give cd -1 to make it a 4 turn cd. Post change its base cd is 4 turns.

Been said before, my bad. :P
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

G11 was enough waqui.
    It unlocked the level which gave -1 turn cooldown. To activate it, you had to spend prestige.

What happens now is, it has an effective cooldown of 4 from level 1 of the ability itself.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Ahhh, I get it now. Thanks.
  • DuneFlint wrote: »
    Level 8 didn't exist pre ship overhaul, however yes level 7 used to give cd -1 to make it a 4 turn cd. Post change its base cd is 4 turns.

Thanks for the clarification DuneFlint