Enfys Nest Zeta Hate-ah?

VonZant
3843 posts Member
edited June 2018
So I have her at 3* g11 with 240 speed. She is pretty boss. Fits on many teams but I like to pair her with Vandor because he fixes her only weakness. BUT her zeta...

For Raids I can see utility of stacking health steal and crit damage and ignore taunts.

BUT for arena - since her basic dispels defensive buffs, including taunt - Im thinking no zeta. She will be forced to attack taunts and dispel it, and then your whole team can ignore taunt.

Am I right? Am I brilliant? Am I a pinhead? Where is Embo?

Edit Assuming AI control.
Post edited by VonZant on

Replies

• Not sure on the zeta but I completely agree with Embo. Why can we fight him but not unlock him??
  • I’m putting money on a clone wars era bounty hunter release with the separatist rework and embo will be included *i hope at least*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I think this is similar to Nihilus zeta, there can be arguments made for both sides of it. you also lose out on the health steal which is kinda key for survivability.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Am I right?

No, absolutely not. That’s not to say her zeta is essential, but it’s very helpful. Just because you CAN ignore taunt does not mean you have to. You can still choose to hit the taunter with her basic on her turn with zeta.

And the stacking helps a ton, as on offense she’s usually one of the last to survive, so she hits much harder and fully heals on hits towards the end of battle.
  • Ploosh wrote: »
    Am I right?

No, absolutely not. That’s not to say her zeta is essential, but it’s very helpful. Just because you CAN ignore taunt does not mean you have to. You can still choose to hit the taunter with her basic on her turn with zeta.

Not if you're on defence.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Ploosh wrote: »
    Am I right?

And the stacking helps a ton, as on offense she’s usually one of the last to survive, so she hits much harder and fully heals on hits towards the end of battle.

Im assuming AI control.
  • Dispelling taunt is useless against toons like Sion. He will just re-taunt and then you're still stuck behind it. The zeta fixes that.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    That is what her first special is for and if she doesnt have the zeta the AI will be forced to use it on Sion. Its a 3 turn Buff Immunity and it completely defangs Sion and keeps him from taunting AND slows him down from getting to hatred. With the zeta the AI will use it on other people.

Far more useful if she is forced to use it on Sion.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    How useful is this zeta on a scale of Ventress unique/CLS IBAT being one of the best zetas to Clone Wars Chewie zeta
  • Empiric1 wrote: »
    How useful is this zeta on a scale of Ventress unique/CLS IBAT being one of the best zetas to Clone Wars Chewie zeta

Its on the scale of thrawn's unique.
  • Sigh. Where is Embo? Also, even though Enfys can ignore taunt, is there proof that the AI targets someone else besides the taunter?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Ive seen her do so in videos, but those may have been human control.

But that is a good point. I just would not leave the decision up to the AI in arena. Better for her to be forced to disable the tank.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    That is what her first special is for and if she doesnt have the zeta the AI will be forced to use it on Sion. Its a 3 turn Buff Immunity and it completely defangs Sion and keeps him from taunting AND slows him down from getting to hatred. With the zeta the AI will use it on other people.

Buff Immunity is gonna be hard to stick on Sion if Nest has Pain due to his increase of tenacity against Pained toons.
    Zeta only adds the taunt ignore and life steal, the stacking crit damage doesn't need the zeta, but if you really want Nest to be hard to kill zeta will help, but it only does so much at 3*. Her health pool is pretty small at 3* so health steal will only get you so far. Being able to ignore taunt can be extremely useful however, especially when it comes with a dispel to get rid of pesky tenacity up or other such buffs that get in your way.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »

Buff Immunity is gonna be hard to stick on Sion if Nest has Pain due to his increase of tenacity against Pained toons.
    Zeta only adds the taunt ignore and life steal, the stacking crit damage doesn't need the zeta, but if you really want Nest to be hard to kill zeta will help, but it only does so much at 3*. Her health pool is pretty small at 3* so health steal will only get you so far. Being able to ignore taunt can be extremely useful however, especially when it comes with a dispel to get rid of pesky tenacity up or other such buffs that get in your way.

The health steal is meh, even for a 7* nest. The usefullness of her survivability is overrated imo. The only thing it's usefull for is that she doesn't die quickly.
    That leaves the taunt ignore, wich isn't really worth the zeta imo.
    Save water, drink champagne!