How many TW did we have until today?

I jusk ask this because there weren't a single case when our guild was the bigger guild. And yes, I know the pairing is based on the GP of the joined players GP, but if we can put 24 team in a zone and from us 48 mate joined, then the other guild also 48 or more. And every time our guild was the smaller. 10M GP handicap in our range(~85M) is a lot of difference, right now just 6M our gap.

Every time disandvantage. How is that possible? Probability somewhere between 0-1%, but maybe it's intentional.

Replies

• Fürkész wrote: »
    but maybe it's intentional.

Is there a reason why the devs or their algorithm would target you?

Also NEVER use GP to determine a players account strength. I have 2.5 mil GP and I have 22 g12s. I have seen people with 2.6-2.7 and no more than 10 g12s. Some people make the mistake to bump up their weaker toons to boost their GP and they don't work much on their higher power toons

• I'm 99% sure their algorithm isn't random. They probably have some kind of way of maintaining a certain win rate for all guilds. The more you win then harder the opposition in order for you to lose. This way they won't let guilds go over 60-75% win rate for the purpose of allowing a steady pace of zetas.

There is of course no evidence of this, just speculation
  • Fürkész wrote: »

Also NEVER use GP to determine a players account strength. I have 2.5 mil GP and I have 22 g12s. I have seen people with 2.6-2.7 and no more than 10 g12s. Some people make the mistake to bump up their weaker toons to boost their GP and they don't work much on their higher power toons

G12 isn't how you should judge them either... I'm absolutely one of those 2.5mil people with 'only' 14 g12's. Was it to pad my gp? No. It's because at g10/11 i can make the team viable for what i was after. Could i have farmed all my troopers to g12? Sure, but I'd much rather get my g8 ns team to more viable g11 in the amount of time it would take me to get my already viable g11 troopers to g12.
  • DuneFlint wrote: »
    Fürkész wrote: »

G12 isn't how you should judge them either... I'm absolutely one of those 2.5mil people with 'only' 14 g12's. Was it to pad my gp? No. It's because at g10/11 i can make the team viable for what i was after. Could i have farmed all my troopers to g12? Sure, but I'd much rather get my g8 ns team to more viable g11 in the amount of time it would take me to get my already viable g11 troopers to g12.

Actually no, g12 characters have significant advantage over g10-11. I know because my imp troopers range between g10-11 with only DT at 12 and I can't beat Imp troopers who are g12. The only thing that is independent of gear and makes an impact is mods
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Clickbaity thread title. I wouldn't have fallen for another matchmaking complaint thread.

So what's the answer? I feel like it's 28 but not positive.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Clickbaity thread title. I wouldn't have fallen for another matchmaking complaint thread.

I don't doubt that he might be right, I just don't think the GP discrepancies that he's talking about matter alot for the outcome.
  • Honestly if your GP is in the 2.5m+ range and you don't even have 15 g12s it means one of 2 things, you boosted too many trash toons to g5-7 for GP or you boosted too many characters to g9-10 which makes them usable but not really effective. I'd do some self reflecting and I'd look into the account and I'm sure you will spot overcommitment on characters that you shouldn't have even touched
  • DuneFlint wrote: »
    Fürkész wrote: »

Actually no, g12 characters have significant advantage over g10-11. I know because my imp troopers range between g10-11 with only DT at 12 and I can't beat Imp troopers who are g12. The only thing that is independent of gear and makes an impact is mods

As you wish, you take your g12 teams that aren't eligible for the mahority of the events and I'll take my g11 teams that are capable of clearing all events
  • They've already said a few times that player or guild gp is not the sole determining factor (and I forget this bit, but maybe not a big factor at all). The idea of them targeting a certain win rate makes sense to me. My guild very rarely gets an even match in terms of how well we fight regardless of gp. Usually we lose but every so often we get a win.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    TVF wrote: »

I don't doubt that he might be right, I just don't think the GP discrepancies that he's talking about matter alot for the outcome.

I don't care if he's right or not. It doesn't matter. We're always the underdog, 10-30m GP most times, and we're 23-5 (if 28 is the right number).

And the thread title is misleading. That was the point to begin with.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

28 then. OK, thanks for the answer. I just would like to know what is the factor which put us into the wrong pocket so many times. If the answer is we have no P players only free players I accept that. They pay we play, its fine.
  • You overestimate your self-worth.
  • You overestimate your self-worth.

Probably, or I am just upset. And I like to understand the determining factors.