Ideal farm path for the next JTR event?

I've watched a few videos on the JTR event and basic time lines required for shard farming, and apparently the most ideal for speed farming is to bypass both Kylo's to free up cantina energy. I'm already 20/100 for KRU so here's what I'm thinking, lmk if it'll work,

KRU
Phasma (already have at 7*)
FOO (already at 7*)

These last two get tricky. I have both Kylo masked at 4* 25/65 and FOTP at 4* 25/65, should I just finish these two or should I drop Kylo masked in favor of FOST who I only have at 3* 20/30? If I drop Kylo it will free up cantina energy to finish Finn (currently 5*) and start on the vets. FOST is a slow farm but I can do all the FOST/FOTP nodes with just the bonus energy each day while saving my arena crystals for 3x cantina refreshes. I also have scavenger Rey at 7*, so my total needed list is the vets, a short Finn farm, the rest of KRU and the two remaining FO.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    If you're worried about having too many cantina farms, the best path would be to get FOSFTP from guild shipments and FOTP from hard nodes and fleet shipments. I'd also recommend farming the hard nodes for FOST, but he won't be 7* as fast as FOTP will be if you're also getting his shards whenever they pop up in the fleet shipments.
  • Farm KRU and the veterans from cantina. With 3 refreshes I think you’ll have enough time to finish them before she’s back. Keep farming FOTP, farm kylo from guild store, and farm Finn from hard node and guild store.
  • The Vets are absolutely awful so the sooner you can work on them the better.

Cantina
    KRU
    Finn
    Vets

Hard Nodes
    Finn
    FOTP

Guild Store
    Finn
    FOSFTP

Fleet Shipments
    FOTP

This will be the easiest and quickest most likely, but the FO team doesnt seem right wit out Kylo and he is pretty amazing.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    darthjeary wrote: »
    The Vets are absolutely awful so the sooner you can work on them the better.

Cantina
    KRU
    Finn
    Vets

Hard Nodes
    Finn
    FOTP

Guild Store
    Finn
    FOSFTP

Fleet Shipments
    FOTP

This will be the easiest and quickest most likely, but the FO team doesnt seem right wit out Kylo and he is pretty amazing.

Definitely a good choice to farm Kylo after the fact, but the bb8 event can be easily done without him thanks to KRU.
  • Yo,

Farm kru to 7*.
    Farm fotp from fleet.
    Fost from hard nodes. If you do both of his nodes, he'll be pretty quick(3 months). If you have more energy remaining farm fotp from his nodes (they drop good gear too).

Farm
    Finn from Guild store.
    Vets from cantina.

Try and do all 3 refreshes of cantina energy.
  • First order is a great faction to use so you might want to keep working on them after the event.