TW. Unfair matchups due to guilds entering with 49

Solomoneli
62 posts Member
edited June 2018
This needs to be addressed. Guilds are sandbagging at 49 to get favorable matchups. Just because you have 1 less players doesn't mean you should get a guild with 8 mil less GP. It's really unfair to the guilds that actually care.

Replies

• Options
    Lol, not how it works, try looking into it.
  • Options
    Fake news
  • Options
    It totally is. I'm in a 160 M+ GP guild. If you want a cake matchup go 49.
  • Options

You tell me how it works then. This is from experience. Last 2 matchups have been against 8 mil GP more and 7M GP more because they both went in with 49 for the easier matchup.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Solomoneli wrote: »

You tell me how it works then. This is from experience. Last 2 matchups have been against 8 mil GP more and 7M GP more because they both went in with 49 for the easier matchup.

Active GP or overall GP?

There are also other reasons this doesnt benefit the guild as a whole but that's an other story.

Also this rounds up so entering with 49 puts them at a "disadvantage", because they would still have to play 25 teams per zone.

From most reports 7-8M is on the lighter side and something that can be overcome with strategy as people are reporting wins at that range, but that could be more matchup specific.
  • Rimzo
    120 posts Member
    Options
    You think they’re making someone intentionally not join TW? You’d have to convince me with money to not sign up for free zetas lol
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    49? Make it 40. Even less.