Need opinions on where to put my Mk12 Bayonet: JTR or ZHan

I have both JTR and zHan. JTR is 1 zeta away from her leadership. Would a bayonet be better off with zHan than JTR? (assuming I will be using both of them frequently). I will probably use both of them in arena once I get my zetas on jtr r2 and bb8. Both are also being used in HAAT and STR.

https://swgoh.gg/u/darthniely/collection/

Replies

• Calastar
    304 posts Member
    I don't really know, but I would put it on RJT just to complete the level 12 gear pieces lol. I don't know which one it should be.

And if you are going to Zeta RJT it would help to but the bayonet on her for TB.

Whatever you want
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Han would likely be best first I suspect.
  • I guess bith are really good choices huh? will put it in JTR since I will be incestinf on her anyway :) thanks!
  • @GhostTruckin
    I was also thinking Han because he attacks a lot. The first is really a tough choice.
  • It’s always a toss up, I suggest han mainly because he is more useful imo , and that first round stun, jrey is also a good option, however that’s more biased, you use he4 in arena so it’s worth it. If you didn’t then han would be best for sure
  • I would do JTR. If she's going to be your Arena leader, then she'll always be in the squad and completely relevant. As great as Han is, you will probably find yourself rotating him out of your Arena squad. He's still terrific in all game modes, so getting him your second bayonet is going to be a good plan, but I'd do JTR first.

I love my Raid Han, but he just isn't a priority in my new Rey-lead Arena team.

• Thanks guys, Ibput it on han since I will also be using him in arena and don’t have any other options aside from him and thrawn. Will throw the second one on jtr.