Need some advice

Axiom
39 posts Member
I've been farming Phoenix since I started playing and I'm at the point where all of them need those mk5 laptops. They are available in challenges from lvl 62, I'm lvl 55 right now should I wait till lvl 62 or farm them from nodes even though drop rate is really bad and I'm always out of sim tickets :/

Replies

• Options
    Personally, I farmed them, but tbh I think it was unecessary and detracted from other farms. I'd say if you can wait, you should. If you're leveling up as often as I did, you'll hit 62 in a week or two.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    If its the mk5 laptops and not the mk4s I would personally say farm something else. It wont be too long until you build up a surplus of them, it might take a little bit longer in the short term but longer term is the better option for you i think.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Wait and get them from challenges...... I have so many of them now it's ridiculous.... Not really needed often outside Phoenix....
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Personally, I farmed them, but tbh I think it was unecessary and detracted from other farms. I'd say if you can wait, you should. If you're leveling up as often as I did, you'll hit 62 in a week or two.

Thanks, I reckon I'll wait. In the meantime what should I farm with normal energy?
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Options
    Your dark side team
  • Options
    He said laptops lol
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    He said laptops lol

Laptops, eyeballs, pineapples. All gear looks like anything other than what it is :p
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Axiom wrote: »

Thanks, I reckon I'll wait. In the meantime what should I farm with normal energy?

Probably gear for your Dark Side team, or you could use swgoh.gg to look ahead and see what gear you'll need for Phx later.

It's hard to say really, without your swgoh.gg account.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Hurry to level 85. Spend your crystals on energy refreshes. You will unlock new tiers if challenges, TW etc. earlier for even faster progress with their rewards.

(I know, it doesn't realky answer your question. Just some additional advice).
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the answers!
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    He said laptops lol

Laptops, eyeballs, pineapples. All gear looks like anything other than what it is :p

Flashlights, hairdryers, CDs... ☺
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I have an off topic question. Is this worth buying?
    dnpcc7oxgzl8.jpg
  • Options
    Axiom wrote: »
    I have an off topic question. Is this worth buying?
    dnpcc7oxgzl8.jpg

No. You will get speed arrows during regular mod farming.
  • Options
    I only buy 5-dot speed arrows. And even then, not very often.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    At your level you probably don't have many speed triangles yet — if any at all. If this is your first/best one yet, then you won't replace it on your arena team until you get 5 new and better ones. Hence, you could have great use for this mod for quite some time at your stage. Is it worth the credit? That's all up to you to decide :—) I
  • Options
    Know that 4-dot speed arrows max out at +26 speed.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Know that 4-dot speed arrows max out at +26 speed.

Which is great if the alternative is +17 or even none at all.
  • Options
    True. Just trying to keep the OP informed. :)
  • Options
    Definitely farm other stuff for now
  • uhdea
    49 posts Member
    Options
    you'll start getting an INSANE amount of sim tickets once you enter fleet arena. Literally more than you can ever use, I think I have somewhere in the ballpark of 15k ish?
    In the mean time, the best thing you can do is join a good guild. A good guild can help you with gear donations, which will free up your energy to be better spent elsewhere. Feel free to message me to see if you would be a good fit for my guild.
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for your answers. I did end up buying that mod +26 speed is better than nothing after all
  • Options
    hey people way new to all this stuff i started playing this game cuz i do surveys and in order to complete and recieve my reward i had to download and play to level 4 im past level 4 and i dont know how to set this up with the survey in order to get my gift card which is a 100$ so if anyone knows what iam talking about and n help i would be very greatfull and thankfull to you!!!! Please and have a great day☺