Sion Held by Hatred Question

Why does this reset during GW? I thought all CD's where supposed to carry from one fight to the next. My Sion has his counter reset at 15 inbetween every fight. That special is half of what makes him viable. Without it I might as well sub in Dooku or Sith Marauder or something when I want to use a sith squad. Anyone know why this happens or if its functioning as intended what was the dev reasoning behing that idea?

Replies

• Abilities with start on cooldown always go in at the max.
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Yeah, I figured that out when I couldn't start the battle with Annihilate and instakill one of their characters. Oh well.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Abilities with start on cooldown always go in at the max.

Yep, so the same thing happens with characters like Wampa, BB8, and Nihilus.
  • Gotcha. I wish I had know that sooner. I would have leveled differently. Ohwell nothing you can do about it now.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Same thing happens with other "at the start of encounter" abilities like pre taunts.
  • On the bright side, Sion under a nihlas lead still has good health steal which lets him carry over from each stage with near full health. He does pretty high damage and has a mass dispel so still a viable tank for gw.