Suggestions for some fun quests/titles

Mattikin
107 posts Member
edited June 2018
In light of the recent introductions of quests and titles and the reaction to the difficulty in obtaining some of the more prestigious titles, I was wondering if it would be good to have some more light-hearted quests/titles. A couple of the daft ideas I had were:
  • Quest: I did it for a bet
  • Detail: Based on several of the game changers recently losing challenges and being forced to upgrade CUP to G12, I reckon it would be fun to have a quest that required a 7* G12 CUP.
  • Reward: 3x Clone Wars Chewbacca shards, 20 crystals, optional title "G12 CUP, not a scam"
  • Quest: Challenge accepted
  • Detail: Another one based on game changer experiences, requirement is to zeta Chirpatine.
  • Reward: 3x Wicket shards, 20 crystals, optional title "Member of the Chirpa club"
  • Guild titles: "Generous Grievous", "Rogue Leader", "Blizzard 1 - Rebels 0", "Great kid! Don't get cocky"
  • Detail: Titles that can be bestowed by guild leader/officer to members of the guild denoting a specific action, e.g. most weekly donations, most LS TB points scored, most DS TB points scored and most successful territory war defense team.
  • Title: Tank tickler
  • Detail: Place between 30-50 in HAAT raid

What do you guys think, should there be some easy titles and quests, is there anything specific you'd like to see?

Just thought it would be fun to see what others can come up with.

Replies

• Mattikin wrote: »
    In light of the recent introductions of quests and titles and the reaction to the difficulty in obtaining some of the more prestigious titles, I was wondering if it would be good to have some more light-hearted quests/titles. A couple of the daft ideas I had were:
    • Guild titles: "Generous Grievous", "Rogue Leader", "Blizzard 1 - Rebels 0", "Great kid! Don't get ****"
    • Detail: Titles that can be bestowed by guild leader/officer to members of the guild denoting a specific action, e.g. most weekly donations, most LS TB points scored, most DS TB points scored and most successful territory war defense team.

What do you guys think, should there be some easy titles and quests, is there anything specific you'd like to see?

I love this idea! Titles awarded within the guild by one's guildmates.
    Lots of possibilities here. Off the top of my head:

"The student has become the master"
    "Ootini!"
    "I hate sand!"

I leave the requirements for the diligent student . . .
  • From friends' brainstorming:

"Failure, the best teacher, is"
    "Dee wanna wanga?"
    "Happy beeps, Buddy!"
    "Do you speak bocce?"
    "How rude!"
    "Meesa . . . clumsy."
    "No disintegrations!"
  • "Never underestimate the power of the Force!"
    "Threepio, show them your magic"
    "Seagulls, stop it now!"
  • No easter eggs, no just for fun elements. SWGOH is indeed a very dry and serious game.
  • Yes, that's it.
    If you are not taking Star Wars seriously, why are you playing a Star Wars game?
    (I mean, really! Har-****!)
    Who do you think you are? Playing this like it's some sort of . . . well, game, or something.
  • Raid King - 1st in each heroic raid.
  • 123456789Cattail
    176 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Empire's Finest (Imperial Troopers):

Step 1:
    • Get General Veers to Gear XII
    • Have 6 Imperial Troopers at 7 Star
    • Defeat 300 Rebels

Step 2:
    • Get Stormtrooper to Gear XII
    • Use Imperial Trooper special abilities 1000 times
    • Win 50 battles with 5 Imperial Troopers

Step 3:
    • Get Shoretrooper to Gear XII
    • Win 20 Arena battles with at least 3 Imperial Troopers present
    • Have Imperial Probe Droid unlocked

Step 4:
    • Get Magmatrooper to Gear XII
    • Do at least 3 million damage in any phase of any Heroic raid with a full Imperial Trooper squad
    • Use 200 Imperial Trooper AoE abilities

Step 5:
    • Get Range Trooper to Gear XII
    • Win 50 Arena battles with at least 4 Imperial Troopers present
    • Get 4/4 in Phase 6 of Territory Battles- Hoth: Imperial Retaliation with a full Imperial Trooper squad 5 times

Just an idea I had, and would really like a Prestigious Quest for the Troopers :)
  • Mattikin
    107 posts Member
    An Imperial Trooper quest would be good as they're quite a popular TB and TW team.

A daft idea one that came to my head when I read your post was:
    • Detail: Survive the probe droid;s self-destruct
    • Title: 'I survived being probed and all I got was this lousy title'.

Another idea for a title and one which would be really challenging to get:
    • Detail: Kill all 5 members of an arena team using annihilate
    • Title: 'Total annihilation'
  • Mattikin wrote: »
    • Quest: I did it for a bet
    • Detail: Based on several of the game changers recently losing challenges and being forced to upgrade CUP to G12, I reckon it would be fun to have a quest that required a 7* G12 CUP.
    • Reward: 3x Clone Wars Chewbacca shards, 20 crystals, optional title "G12 CUP, not a scam"
    • Quest: Challenge accepted
    • Detail: Another one based on game changer experiences, requirement is to zeta Chirpatine.
    • Reward: 3x Wicket shards, 20 crystals, optional title "Member of the Chirpa club"
    • Guild titles: "Generous Grievous", "Rogue Leader", "Blizzard 1 - Rebels 0", "Great kid! Don't get ****"
    • Title: Tank tickler
    • Detail: Place between 30-50 in HAAT raid

I actually like this idea, although maybe not the Chirpatine one. I do like guild leader titles concept