Mod Recommendation for R2 and BB-8

Hey gang,

Right now I've got BB-8 at +104 speed (266 total), and R2 trailing just a little behind at +102 extra speed (259 total). Is it alright to leave them like that, or should I swap two more mods to make BB-8 even faster? I could get BB-8 up to 12 faster, but it would make R2 12 slower. Alternately, I could make BB-8 faster by 6 (and conversely R2 slower by 6).

These are under a JTR lead, of course. I just haven't been playing with this setup long enough to figure out exactly how fast they should be, relative to each other.

Thanks in advance for your Insight (TM).

V

Replies

• crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    It really depends on what your arena competition looks like. If you need extra speed to get ahead, you need to farm more speed. If you want higher scores in raids, one way is to farm more speed.

Farming mods represents an expenditure of resources, and you ned to spend those resources according to your needs.
  • Yeah, I get that, @crzydroid. I'm just asking about with what I actually have right now, should I continue to trade around mods between the two to make BB-8 even faster (at the expense of R2's speed). I will continue to farm for more speed secondaries as I rotate Mod farming regularly into my schedule, and as faster ones come along will apply them. However, with what I have today, is it smarter to have the two more or less evenly matched, or is it much more important to have BB-8 go first, no matter what?

• I would say it would be better to have R2 go first because he could use his "smoke screen" ability and stealth 4 of your characters.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Depends who you face in arena. A mass dispell toon like Sion just laughs at smokescreen. I made my BB8 as fast as possible (291) so I can get JTR ability block up before the other team can go.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jookaa
    30 posts Member
    I think the speed increment of 6 is negligible at + 100 until you get faster mods. I would still go with bb8 as first priority then r2 as secondary.