hAAT JTR teams w/o CLS?

Fizzik
114 posts Member
Are there any JTR teams for the hAAT that don't need CLS? I have a max JTR team but no CLS (don't ask :P). I am CLS-ready but need to wait for his return.

Replies

  • she does like 12 million on auto in p2 and p4 with full resistance
    934-111-319
  • Fizzik
    114 posts Member
    Chaoscore wrote: »
    she does like 12 million on auto in p2 and p4 with full resistance

    Which resistance?
  • TVF
    28912 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I used to run JTR BB8 CLS zHan Asajj in P4 and solo it. You could probably sub Thrawn in for CLS and still do it. Or maybe anyone else lol. Asajj with unique zeta goes crazy after enough topples.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Fizzik wrote: »
    Chaoscore wrote: »
    she does like 12 million on auto in p2 and p4 with full resistance

    Which resistance?

    JTR, RT, BB8, R2, Scav.Ray.
    Depending on their gear level, time your enter in phase 2 from 30-50 percent left to get a chunk of p3

    or start from something like 30% left phase 3 to finish it and solo p4
    934-111-319
  • Chaoscore wrote: »
    Fizzik wrote: »
    Chaoscore wrote: »
    she does like 12 million on auto in p2 and p4 with full resistance

    Which resistance?

    JTR, RT, BB8, R2, Scav.Ray.
    Depending on their gear level, time your enter in phase 2 from 30-50 percent left to get a chunk of p3

    or start from something like 30% left phase 3 to finish it and solo p4

    Zetas required or no?
  • crzydroid
    5484 posts Moderator
    Chaoscore wrote: »
    Fizzik wrote: »
    Chaoscore wrote: »
    she does like 12 million on auto in p2 and p4 with full resistance

    Which resistance?

    JTR, RT, BB8, R2, Scav.Ray.
    Depending on their gear level, time your enter in phase 2 from 30-50 percent left to get a chunk of p3

    or start from something like 30% left phase 3 to finish it and solo p4

    Zetas required or no?

    I would say Roll with the Punches certainly. Rey's leadership not necessary in 2 or 4 for tmr, but may stil be useful for cooldown reduction. Insight zeta for the offense up on Rey could be useful, but when ID goes off, everyone is getting offense up for four turns.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    So I want to try w/o cls. ZJTR zBB8 R2 + who? Thrawn and zRHan or RT and Scav Rey? I messed up and forgot to escape with CLS in P1.

    Can that solo any phase?
  • crzydroid
    5484 posts Moderator
    VonZant wrote: »
    So I want to try w/o cls. ZJTR zBB8 R2 + who? Thrawn and zRHan or RT and Scav Rey? I messed up and forgot to escape with CLS in P1.

    Can that solo any phase?

    With trooper and scav can solo p4, and do 40-50% of p2. Then escape BB-8 if you are using a AA CLS team to finish.
  • TVF
    28912 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    So I want to try w/o cls. ZJTR zBB8 R2 + who? Thrawn and zRHan or RT and Scav Rey? I messed up and forgot to escape with CLS in P1.

    Can that solo any phase?

    With trooper and scav can solo p4, and do 40-50% of p2. Then escape BB-8 if you are using a AA CLS team to finish.

    I'm confused by this post. How would they do 40-50% of p2 and then all of p4? You'd have to escape all of them.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Thanks for responses. I tried g11 zJTR, g10 zBB, g10 R2, g9 Scav and g10 RT and got 6M at the start of p2, just messing around. Mediocre speed mods. Everyone survived just fine. Ill try p3 next time with CLS.
  • crzydroid
    5484 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    So I want to try w/o cls. ZJTR zBB8 R2 + who? Thrawn and zRHan or RT and Scav Rey? I messed up and forgot to escape with CLS in P1.

    Can that solo any phase?

    With trooper and scav can solo p4, and do 40-50% of p2. Then escape BB-8 if you are using a AA CLS team to finish.

    I'm confused by this post. How would they do 40-50% of p2 and then all of p4? You'd have to escape all of them.

    Either/or. If you choose to use them in p2 vs p4.
  • TVF
    28912 posts Member
    Oh ok, you said "and" instead of "or" hence my confusion.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    5484 posts Moderator
    Yeah, I meant "and" as in, "and they could also do this," but not in the context of the same raid.
Sign In or Register to comment.