DN - unique
Thrawn - unique
Raid Han
Kylo Ren
Finn
Sion

My arena squad is:
zEP(L), zThrawn, zDN, zSion and Vader.

I just acquired JTR and am wondering if I should use my next zeta on her or on my arena team? Or on someone else entirely?

Thanks!

Replies

• Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Well if you spent all that time getting her unlocked you should probably give her a zeta or maybe you look at it as youve already spent so much effort on her and now she needs a zeta too! Lol.
    Well what do you want to be better Arena or Raid or Territory Battle or other, perhaps with Yoda's Mythic event around the corner you'll be wishing you had one on the Grandmaster Himself not to mention the nearly impossible groundwar mythic.

Arena I would definitely recommend Palp unique before Vader unique, not my top zeta but it was more helpful then i expected.

Hard to recommend who without seeing swgoh.gg account
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Your arena team is already pretty solid. Vader's unique zeta isn't all that amazing. EP's unique zeta can be pretty helpful to keep him alive, but putting a zeta on RJT will probably give you a better return in the long run, as long as you've also got the rest of a resistance team geared up for TW and the Sith Raid.