Jtr in heroic sith

Damodamo
1574 posts Member
Sooo can anyone recommend me the minimum requirements to get 2.5 to 3 % in p1?
I have the squad, think I have speed on them all, just want to check where I’m going wrong, so something to work towards would be superb..
Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Sooo can anyone recommend me the minimum requirements to get 2.5 to 3 % in p1?
    I have the squad, think I have speed on them all, just want to check where I’m going wrong, so something to work towards would be superb..
    Thanks in advance :)

How many zetas do you have?
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    edited June 2018
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    Gear them up, trooper is too low gear and the others need more too. I didnt check the mods, but that helps a lot Im sure. Also zeta r2.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    I have zeta’d number crunch on r2, I know I need gear, especially red troop and bb8, but, what’s the minimum for it to be worthwhile, so I have a target to aim for?? @HJoci30
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Sith raid sub forum
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Cheers @Kyno it ouodnt let me post there for some reason :)
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    I dont know yet, we planing to do heroic in a few months.
  • While you might be able to get away with a G11+4 or 5 on JTR and BB8, RT and Scav Rey must be G12. Their health pools are too small at G11 to absorb a drain force and direct attack from DN. So you would need a ton of RNG in your favor to make them last long enough to post above 2%. R2 not only has to be G12, but also have the multi-tool because otherwise his health steal is simply too little to recover any meaningful health.

Unfortunately, for HSTR the answer is always "G12 +0" minimum, but if you get a run with RNG on your side I'd probably say: JTR G11+5, BB8 G11+5, R2 G12+multi-tool, RT G12+medpac, Scav Rey G12 could get you 2%. Maybe.

Running Visas (with her zeta) in place of R2 might help you get away with a little less, but not much. If you're a couple months out from attempted HSTR I'd recommend farming that. She's a relatively easy gear.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    @Rebel_yell that’s exactly what I wanted, thank you! I figured it was g12 but was looking for some confirmation, we don’t *need* my jtr team to clear p1 of heroic, as we did it last night, I just want to be able to contribute more and feel less like I’m leeching.. cheers mate
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »
    @Rebel_yell that’s exactly what I wanted, thank you! I figured it was g12 but was looking for some confirmation, we don’t *need* my jtr team to clear p1 of heroic, as we did it last night, I just want to be able to contribute more and feel less like I’m leeching.. cheers mate

You can also use them in P2. Don't need quite as much gear for P2 as Sion still has to get through your protection. However the potential damage for P1 is a decent amount higher than for P2, but the gear minimum cutoff for getting a good run in P1 is higher than it is for P2.