G12 and Heroic Raid Reward Changes [MEGA]

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    So why is JTR the best in a raid that buffs night sisters and bounty hunters? Why do those buffs get trumped by JTR ?
  • Just got my first raid rewards for the new system. It seems worse than before.

Top 10 averaged 17 different gear types with a minimum of 1 full peice, 10-20 9 or 10 gear types with only one full drop.

This is worse than before.
  • None of their raid buffs have ever been relevant, as I recall (says the guy who wasted resources on jedi and Jawas.)
  • This game is all about speed, great design
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Raid reward changes are brutal, and feels like the communication is misleading. But, I fail to be outraged because this is exactly what happened last time. I’ll just keep my wallet closed I guess
  • Oorun
    40 posts Member
    I get used to it ,today i can't enter special mission because of 6/5 bug on imerial troopers it was the same bug 3 days ago, i guess they couldn't find a solution so far, but when it is doing something harmful to me they are very fast and prepared, And i remember how this started, they said we will remove challange gears from raid we will provide equal rewards and raid rewards will be worthy for your effort. we end up here as expected . Only raid actually i am eager to wait for rewards is ranchor now , tank is justt guild tokens, sith is just guild tokens and shards.
  • HoodieDM
    146 posts Member
    Sounds like Kathleen Kennedy is running things here too!!

~D
  • But hey at least you can but G12 parts for 1800 crystals.......

• Botzone1
    167 posts Member
    Now that you release G12+ gear. Its time to increase the availability of receiving more carbantis more cuffs more stun guns etc.and more credits, Up them Raid drops.
  • Stun Guns Mk V, Droid Callers,and Carbanti need to replace the salvage with upped drop rates.
  • Still don’t enjoy this raid and these changes will only enforce my hatred of it. It’s too time consuming, it forces players to farm JTR and the rewards for the lower tiers are not worthy of the time spent completing.

Worst raid IMO.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Versatti wrote: »
    Still don’t enjoy this raid and these changes will only enforce my hatred of it. It’s too time consuming, it forces players to farm JTR and the rewards for the lower tiers are not worthy of the time spent completing.

Worst raid IMO.
    Its like tank raid when it first came out. I actually enjoy the raid ever since we had it in farm. its fun. Once you have it on farm it will go by really quick and you will like it

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Still don’t enjoy this raid and these changes will only enforce my hatred of it. It’s too time consuming, it forces players to farm JTR and the rewards for the lower tiers are not worthy of the time spent completing.

Worst raid IMO.
    Its like tank raid when it first came out. I actually enjoy the raid ever since we had it in farm. its fun. Once you have it on farm it will go by really quick and you will like it

Agreed, it's actually quite fun if you have the 'right' teams. Only problem is that a lot of those teams are hard to gear up and acquire.
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »

Worst raid IMO.

Agreed, it's actually quite fun if you have the 'right' teams. Only problem is that a lot of those teams are hard to gear up and acquire.

Furthermore, lower tiers of STR contribute nothing to said gearing or aquisition.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Natos wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

Worst raid IMO.

Furthermore, lower tiers of STR contribute nothing to said gearing or aquisition.

Oh yeah, the lower tiers are basically useless for that purpose.
  • First raid with new system, got 2nd place and 0, yes 0, salvage or full pieces for gear 12+. RNG sucks sometimes.
  • Botzone1
    167 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Stun Guns Mk V, Droid Callers,and Carbanti need to replace the salvage with upped drop rates.
    They need to double. And still we would never have enough. Too many toon release, too many toons needed, (I like this) but we need an increase to atleast double as a standard.
    And whilst you at it increase the credits given. Cheers

Post edited by Botzone1 on
  • CG reaction to the gear crunch is G12+, more Droid Callers, Stun Guns, Stun Cuffs and Carbanti.
    But sure we hear you, Players.
  • Versatti wrote: »

Worst raid IMO.

People in my guild have stopped doing P1 and P3 and if you have a decent NS team are finishing top 10 by doing the 2 easier phases. No random RNG for them any more and since a low gear zombie can wreck the DN portion of P4 the rest of the guild still farming her just helplessly watch.

Spectacular design where you say you need g12 toons and a g7 or maybe below toon is the key to wrecking it. Well designed. Not lazy at all.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    No more full craft...
  • This a joke isn't it? They state that they don't want to create a gap that is impossible to close yet they already did and have reinforced it with this update. The gap was created when all HSTR participants received full gear 12 pieces while lower levels get crap. A fix was implemented then rolled back so fast it gave the player base whiplash. Now these extra gear slots are for those running low on need for the full gear 12 pieces they were receiving. Imagine that. These new gear pieces were rolled out prematurely for sure. This reeks of scrambling to give the big spenders something to do because their game design rained down more high end gear than they intended.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    TheBigHert wrote: »
    98% of the player base: "Sith raid rewards for lower tiers don't match the effort required for them."

CG response: "Get good."

I'm not defending anything or anyone. I would just like to state.

They are saying they put out JTR, and this allowed the community to add 50% more JTR to their rosters. Knowing that JTR is very effective in the raid.

This was done to help adjust the rewards:effort ratio by reducing the effort.

I'm not saying it is the most straightforward way to help, but it does help and give them a better judgement of how to adjust the rewards later as they review the data.

Ha-Ha this post is a laugh riot. Are you saying that they would not have released rey's hero again if not for HSTR. LMAO
  • Just managed to get through this thread. Wow, you managed to turn some of your white knights and apologists against you with this one.

And all the bugs in the game, I hope all your software developers are on 60+ hours to fix this mess.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Great way to give some love to those whales which can just buy and don't understand a single game mechanic. They will have their speed even with those crappy mods.
  • lolman_1984
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Back to RNG-Reward Bull- :s
    Our rank 10 got better rewards for that raid.
    zq4vzzeblh8z.jpeg
    sgxymxi8lumk.jpeg
    dt0kkh02bpab.jpeg

"Ranks 1-3 will earn 50%-100% of the G12+ components required for one piece of exclusive G12+ gear"
    dbpbbl9wmish.png
    Thx for the bare minimum, alot of crap gear i we dont need and joking number of parts of gear we need.

Time to find another game...

Post edited by lolman_1984 on
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    five2zero wrote: »
    CG reaction to the gear crunch is G12+, more Droid Callers, Stun Guns, Stun Cuffs and Carbanti.
    But sure we hear you, Players.

Hey at least you get rewards Rumor has it T1-T6 also gets rewards but I don't believe it based on what I've seen.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I seriously hate this raid.