G12 and Heroic Raid Reward Changes [MEGA]

Replies

• RedTwo wrote: »
    Well in my guild, it’s who has the best NS squad that determines the top ten. So if you didn’t build that squad, it doesn’t matter how good your roster is. Most of the top finishers are from the middle of my guild for that reason.

This is an interesting thought... I will keep this in mind. =)
  • Even tho it has hurt my guild I have completely stopped doing STR. We are no where close to HSTR yet. I ocassionaly post damage with a couple of teams but otherwise why waste 30 minutes of my time for crap I get from challenges. Screw the raid and traya too CG won't admit that the raid is a horrible slog, the rewards sucks for anyone under 10 destroying guild unity completely because it becomes every man himself, and traya is a completely broken toon with critolyte just being the tip of icebreg. More and more problems are going to continue and you will continue to destroy everything instead of just reworking her, the raids and the rewards ypu guys will continue to drive 100 mph down this dead end road.
  • JohnAran wrote: »
    Typical snowflakes. Crying for the same trophy as the MVP cause they showed up instead of constantly improving like the MVP guy.

EA is a business and wants to make money. That’s not a bad thing. They employ 1000s of people who are able to provide for their families.

You want better rewards? Earn them. Put in the time and effort. Doesn’t even require you to spend money. Just requires proper planning and effort.

When I realized NS was going to be the dominate team that determined top ranking in the sith raid I focused all my efforts on them. Meanwhile you were foucused on another faction simply because you liked them. Now that I’m getting better rewards than you suddenly it isn’t fair. Well guess what? That’s exactly how life’s is also. Focus on what you need to do now so you can do what you want to do later.

2j0ggf4.jpg

Yeah that’s exactly what it is. I want to share, so i must be the needy one, right. Only the losers want to share right. Real winners want to get it all and keep it all for themselves cause they « earned » it.
    Such a sad way of thinking.

Edit : btw, that’s what having the only jtr in your guild does.

Look at that damage.... the amount of health here is redic. Cg. How is this not a problem that has been addressed for non heroic guilds.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Yeah I know right, but that's a problem that's also existed since they put in the game/guild ruining sith raid the way they did. Like, even tier five has incredibly insane health pools to get through, and does too much damage for even tanky heroes don't survive that long. And the prize at the end? Almost nothing for most people BUT the people that don't need it.

The raid actively hinders your progression through the tiers, giving the people who need the gear nothing for putting in a lot of work.

Just because someone didn't come top 10, doesn't mean they didn't spend hours on it. The reward system in this game is terrible when it comes to raids. Rancor still has people getting one Han shard, update when?

And of course with G12+ now you have the top guys not sharing shards anymore.

Raids such a mess.
  • evoluza wrote: »
    Jenjhys wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »

You realize that this is a GUILD Raid?
    50 people come together, beating all challenges the game has to over and stuff.
    Now this reward structure destroys the purpose of guild's. I think someone has to tell you that not everyone in your guild can reach top 10,because only 10 can....
    That's the problem.

I am agree with you but the problem is the same for every Raid.

Rancor and AAT isn't that big of a deal. Everyone has a chance to get full challenge gear.

Yes talk about this chance : when every guy in guild is able to clear alone the rancor and the HAAT! That pretty cool but just only one guy will have top 1 reward!!! all the other player who made the same amount of damage than top 1 will have the top 10 or 40 or... reward!

You can turn it the way want but the actual system of reward is not normal
  • Whew, they fixed it by just selling the gear for $65. Now the raid is fine.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Whew, they fixed it by just selling the gear for $65. Now the raid is fine.

I wont buy those g12+ scam pack not even if there is a fire with johnny hopkins.

These ppl Are showing how desperate they are getting.... sunset is here
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    So g12 + full piece is the same price as a regular stun gun huh.... lol
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    So g12 + full piece is the same price as a regular stun gun huh.... lol
    Which comes along with nerfs to characters that would make it easier to get the g12 gear. It's a nice scheme.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • XiXiS
    48 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Whew, they fixed it by just selling the gear for $65. Now the raid is fine.

I wont buy those g12+ scam pack not even if there is a fire with johnny hopkins.

These ppl Are showing how desperate they are getting.... sunset is here

The price is funny. If you’re not hardcore fan, I don’t see why it is worth buying. Maaaybe at 50%, even then not sure.
  • Warp3dM1nd wrote: »
    Even tho it has hurt my guild I have completely stopped doing STR. We are no where close to HSTR yet. I ocassionaly post damage with a couple of teams but otherwise why waste 30 minutes of my time for **** I get from challenges. Screw the raid and traya too CG won't admit that the raid is a horrible slog, the rewards sucks for anyone under 10 destroying guild unity completely because it becomes every man himself, and traya is a completely broken toon with critolyte just being the tip of icebreg. More and more problems are going to continue and you will continue to destroy everything instead of just reworking her, the raids and the rewards ypu guys will continue to drive 100 mph down this dead end road.

This is the problem, how much of the game has been changed around one thing...time to look in the mirror and realize maybe it's not me it's you aka the raid shoulda been fixed not change the game around it.
  • Gorem wrote: »
    Yeah I know right, but that's a problem that's also existed since they put in the game/guild ruining sith raid the way they did. Like, even tier five has incredibly insane health pools to get through, and does too much damage for even tanky heroes don't survive that long. And the prize at the end? Almost nothing for most people BUT the people that don't need it.

The raid actively hinders your progression through the tiers, giving the people who need the gear nothing for putting in a lot of work.

Just because someone didn't come top 10, doesn't mean they didn't spend hours on it. The reward system in this game is terrible when it comes to raids. Rancor still has people getting one Han shard, update when?

And of course with G12+ now you have the top guys not sharing shards anymore.

Raids such a mess.

Yea man people dont wanna drop out too letting others get traya because they dont wanna lose g12. They continue to say it's about building a team environment and play together yet the aspects of the raid are designed to specifically drive a wedge between the guild.
    Even tho it has hurt my guild I have completely stopped doing STR. We are no where close to HSTR yet. I ocassionaly post damage with a couple of teams but otherwise why waste 30 minutes of my time for **** I get from challenges. Screw the raid and traya too CG won't admit that the raid is a horrible slog, the rewards sucks for anyone under 10 destroying guild unity completely because it becomes every man himself, and traya is a completely broken toon with critolyte just being the tip of icebreg. More and more problems are going to continue and you will continue to destroy everything instead of just reworking her, the raids and the rewards ypu guys will continue to drive 100 mph down this dead end road.

Thank the maker i am not the only one thinking this way.

This gsme has driven my guild to collapse and me to quitting. Its not fun anymore.
  • I have been with my guild for so long and have missed out on raids because of my time zone. But with the new G12+ gear, you are basically forcing people to find different guilds or quit the game. People that do stay with the guild get jealous of all the top members and actually pushes them away from having fun with the guild. Why can't you make raid rewards like you do TW and TB. If the guild is not happy with you, then they can always boot you.

Thank the maker i am not the only one thinking this way.

This gsme has driven my guild to collapse and me to quitting. Its not fun anymore.

I send in my jtr team for phase 1 but that's the only team I'm working on for sith and only because I have uses for those toons in other areas. Not bothering at all with other teams as I don't see why I should work on them when the payout is so terrible i won't even break even. There are other, actually fun parts of the game where I get a net profit in gear/currency for improving my roster.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    CryKsQ6WcAkDEQs.jpg