Content Update 6/20/2018 [MEGA]

14567810Next

Replies

• The Coruscant backdrop, my god... <3

Yeah, I actually didn’t battle for at least a minute, just looking at the background. Sooooo cool!!

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    TyloRen wrote: »
    FAQ:
    • Is ship energy supposed to contribute to my daily 600 raid tickets like Energy and Cantina Energy?
      Ship energy does not contribute to the daily 600 Raid Tickets. We would have needed to boost the total earnable tickets to 900 and adjust the raid costs appropriately if we included Ship Energy and we felt this would have been a much worse experience for everyone. All the text in game should have been updated to explain Raid Tickets are only earned from Energy and Cantina Energy.

You could have still made ship energy count towards tickets produced AND kept the cap at 600.... Given a little boost to the smaller guilds where some members struggle with producing 600 tickets/day....

It takes 50 crystals a day to hit 600. I think everyone can handle that.

That's if you log in for all energy refreshes as well as never let your energy cap at 144/144. I can personally hit this easily because I do multiple crystal refreshes each day but that doesn't mean everyone easily hits 600. Stop acting like everyone plays the game 24/7, some people who aren't in a high end guild aren't able to log on every 3 hours. Having ship energy count towards a players 600 and keeping the cap at 600 would have takek barely any effort on their behalf and would have been greatly appreciated by a large part of the community.

Logging in a few times a day and clicking one button barely takes any effort on your behalf, and you don't even have to be in an elite guild to do it, so I'm sorry but that's on you.

Although my 80m GP guild will be glad to hear we're elite now!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member

TyloRen wrote: »
    FAQ:
    • Is ship energy supposed to contribute to my daily 600 raid tickets like Energy and Cantina Energy?
      Ship energy does not contribute to the daily 600 Raid Tickets. We would have needed to boost the total earnable tickets to 900 and adjust the raid costs appropriately if we included Ship Energy and we felt this would have been a much worse experience for everyone. All the text in game should have been updated to explain Raid Tickets are only earned from Energy and Cantina Energy.

You could have still made ship energy count towards tickets produced AND kept the cap at 600.... Given a little boost to the smaller guilds where some members struggle with producing 600 tickets/day....

It takes 50 crystals a day to hit 600. I think everyone can handle that.

That's if you log in for all energy refreshes as well as never let your energy cap at 144/144. I can personally hit this easily because I do multiple crystal refreshes each day but that doesn't mean everyone easily hits 600. Stop acting like everyone plays the game 24/7, some people who aren't in a high end guild aren't able to log on every 3 hours. Having ship energy count towards a players 600 and keeping the cap at 600 would have takek barely any effort on their behalf and would have been greatly appreciated by a large part of the community.

Logging in a few times a day and clicking one button barely takes any effort on your behalf, and you don't even have to be in an elite guild to do it, so I'm sorry but that's on you.

Although my 80m GP guild will be glad to hear we're elite now!

Check your ego I never called you or your guild elite ;)

This might shock you but some people have different schedules and aren't always able to log in at multiple times though the day due to work/family etc.. All I'm saying is making ship energy contribute to daily tickets wouldn't hurt anyone, in fact it would benefit a lot of guilds.
  • Is anyone else’s Hermit Yoda not gaining 100% tm and (if you have the zeta) resetting all his cooldowns when an ally with master’s training is defeated?

Mine worked great before the update, but doesn’t work anymore.
    3 posts Member
    hoth imperial retaliation phase 3 special mission for probe droid didn't work. Noone in our guild could enter the battle even when we had full imperial trooper squad on 7 stars. No satisfaction for this? That's it. I'm not playing this **** anymore. Hope you're happy. Bye
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    713 wrote: »
    hoth imperial retaliation phase 3 special mission for probe droid didn't work. Noone in our guild could enter the battle even when we had full imperial trooper squad on 7 stars. No satisfaction for this? That's it. I'm not playing this **** anymore. Hope you're happy. Bye

@713 You do realize that they said they are going to give a "significant" make good because of the special mission issues right? I'd just hold off on quitting until you see what they give everyone.

• @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb would love to suggest some omegas as a make good, as well as offering up ability mat packs for a week.... still never hear a response as to why no ability mat packs with purps and omegas after releasing 5 new toons in under 2 weeks as well as ships 2.0 and new ship

Plzzzz Mat Packs
  • Roopehun wrote: »
    I feel like if the people who all threatened to quit actually did so, this place would be a happier place. :)

I feel like if you quit, this place would be a happier place. You never post anything constructive, just general hate and condescending, 10 times a day on each thread. :D

I wonder what the significant makegood would be. 20 rolo / 20 ipd / 2000 guild event currency?
    Id prefer that, over some character shards that many of the veteran players have maxed 7* already.

It would be better than the standard Clone Wars Chewie shards...
  • I would say a significant make good would be a free zeta like we got on the anniversary last year along with some guild event currency and some IPD shards. Loads of characters need zetas nowadays so it's not too big an ask and it would make most of the community happy but somebody is still bound to complain
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    We know it wont include gold 5 dot mods because, well, you know, they arent desireable.... right?
  • Jed_Eye
    173 posts Member
    Roopehun wrote: »
    I feel like if the people who all threatened to quit actually did so, this place would be a happier place. :)

I feel like if you quit, this place would be a happier place. You never post anything constructive, just general hate and condescending, 10 times a day on each thread.

I wonder what the significant makegood would be. 20 rolo / 20 ipd / 2000 guild event currency?
    Id prefer that, over some character shards that many of the veteran players have maxed 7* already.

Agreed
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    Arcaver wrote: »
    So those who aren't in a whale guild are screwed? Cool beans.

You don't need a whale guild to beat hstr. You need a guild of people who care enough to beat it, and have been playing long enough to have jtr. Jtr event has been here three times. There's no excuses, unless you're a newer player. Beyond that, it's just about guild management. If you're not doing heroic by now, either you're not serious about it or your guild isn't. Either way, the developers aren't catering to you. Why does everyone expect to he rewarded for mediocrity? Stop whining, and start trying.
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Rmaxtpmx wrote: »

You don't need a whale guild to beat hstr. You need a guild of people who care enough to beat it, and have been playing long enough to have jtr. Jtr event has been here three times. There's no excuses, unless you're a newer player. Beyond that, it's just about guild management. If you're not doing heroic by now, either you're not serious about it or your guild isn't. Either way, the developers aren't catering to you. Why does everyone expect to he rewarded for mediocrity? Stop whining, and start trying.

Another preson who thinks all you need is JTR and the right attitude. Everyone in your guild needs to have at least 15 specific toons up to gear 12 to pull out a win and the lower tiers don't help you get your characters geared up to gear 12.
  • Rmaxtpmx wrote: »

Your first sentence is true, after that things go down hill. JTR has been out once since sith raid was introduced so people who weren't focused on her before that would have a hard time getting her. Most people don't want to be rewarded for their mediocrity but mediocre rewards would be nice. Asking for a tier 5 raid that doesn't require 7* toons that are gear 11 and 12 to do significant damage isn't whining it's asking for logic. Realistically people should only focus on raid levels they are doing.
  • Doxige
    98 posts Member
    Vi1teran_ wrote: »
    Rmaxtpmx wrote: »

Your first sentence is true, after that things go down hill. JTR has been out once since sith raid was introduced so people who weren't focused on her before that would have a hard time getting her. Most people don't want to be rewarded for their mediocrity but mediocre rewards would be nice. Asking for a tier 5 raid that doesn't require 7* toons that are gear 11 and 12 to do significant damage isn't whining it's asking for logic. Realistically people should only focus on raid levels they are doing.

I think thats the correct point... why make for example, the Tier 5-6, for very high geared toons, but give reward that seems not enought to that point? Only heroic seems worth
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Quick reminder, talking about our moderation isn't okay. I've removed a bunch of posts guilty of this so just a reminder to folks to keep it to themselves. Thanks!
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Quick reminder, talking about our moderation isn't okay. I've removed a bunch of posts guilty of this so just a reminder to folks to keep it to themselves. Thanks!

Aaaaaand the exodus from the forums to go to reddit continues lol

I'm actually not even quite sure what "talking about moderation" is referring to. Moderation of the forums? Or of the game? Or of communication? Don't wanna step on any toes here.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Ploosh wrote: »

I'm actually not even quite sure what "talking about moderation" is referring to. Moderation of the forums? Or of the game? Or of communication? Don't wanna step on any toes here.

Discussion of moderation of the forums: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

Things such as: "They will just move this post because they don't want you to see it." These are the types of comments against forum rules that EA_Cian is referring to.
  • EA_Cian wrote: »

I could tell you many things you could keep for yourself.
    Let's then talk in another places we can actually say what we feel.
    Cheers

• Jesse36
    65 posts Member
    Anyone notice that they’ve slowly spread out TW to make more time in between (less frequent rewards)? We used to sign up for the next when the hour the previous one ended. We’re on day 2 post TW now. No sign up.
  • Jesse36 wrote: »
    Anyone notice that they’ve slowly spread out TW to make more time in between (less frequent rewards)? We used to sign up for the next when the hour the previous one ended. We’re on day 2 post TW now. No sign up.

They spread it out so we have a full day break between TW. The sign up phase is there right now. And no, we aren't getting less frequent rewards. We are still doing the same amount of TW between each TB.

• crzydroid wrote: »

Discussion of moderation of the forums: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

Things such as: "They will just move this post because they don't want you to see it." These are the types of comments against forum rules that EA_Cian is referring to.

Wouldn't it be easier to make the forums members only and only show topics to those not logged in? I ask because it seems like the push to move bugs, etc is to reduce negative press as it were to potential new players?

• Ct214476
    176 posts Member
    Here are 5 characters I want to see in the next year:
    Padwan Obi-Wan
    Midriff Padme
    Padwan Anakin
    Dark Side anakin
    Jango Fett
    I think there should be some synergy between padwan obi wan and qui gon, and between midriff padme and Padwan Anakin, maybe they have a same unique called aggressive negotiations???????? Wink Wink. Maybe some synergy between Dark Side anakin, darth vader, and palpatine.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Let's keep the conversation game focused and not midriff-centric. Thanks. :smile:
  • NoomiZ wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

No offense, but seeing how the communications from CG is really really really bad atm, you may not wanna come down on your player base to hard. For example, its been two weeks since the last real update, where is the next one? Eager to see where this game is going. After all you need to keep us interested, otherwise this game will lose players.

Doubt this comment will remain, cause its having criticism towards CGEA and we can't have that now can we?

Personally, if they're focusing on fixing issues, and not making new content, I would be just fine. I like shiny too, but if the game is going to have as many bugs as it does, it won't matter how much new they throw at us. TB crashes aren't fun, sith raid, not fun. I get keeping on them, and I've voiced my opinions too. But as my people say, Rome was not built in a day. As players, we need to show some patience.