Content Update 6/20/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• I just zeta’d GMY’s leader 3 weeks ago with a hope and a prayer for a rework. Following my intuition has been rewarded!
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    So those who aren't in a whale guild are screwed? Cool beans.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Arcaver wrote: »

Yup
  • Are there any bug fixes in this next update? For the past 4 days, my game has not allowed me to use credits for training/leveling up characters.

I purchased the 1,120 Ultra-Credit Pack, received 2 million credits, and when I go to train, it acts as if I only have a few thousand (which I already had). I even tried it a 2nd time, being told by customer support it was a one-off bug, nope...still happened.

Then today I earned 5 million credits via the Credit Heist Event. Nope, still can't train/level up my characters.

Just noticed I still had 1 pip left of the Bounty Hunter Challenge, received 105k credits, and still nothing. The only thing I can use credits for are upgrading mods for some reason.

Since customer support doesn't seem interested in helping, it'd be great to know if there are bug fixes that address this issue in the coming patch.
  • Neeno
    2 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    I wasn't expecting Yoda's rework to be this week. I guess we'll be seeing some more Jedi reworks in not too long?

Let's hope not, they should die like the galaxy failures they turned out to be.

you are corrupted with the Dark side of the force young padwan!!
  • BigDingus wrote: »
    Are there any bug fixes in this next update? For the past 4 days, my game has not allowed me to use credits for training/leveling up characters.

I purchased the 1,120 Ultra-Credit Pack, received 2 million credits, and when I go to train, it acts as if I only have a few thousand (which I already had). I even tried it a 2nd time, being told by customer support it was a one-off bug, nope...still happened.

Then today I earned 5 million credits via the Credit Heist Event. Nope, still can't train/level up my characters.

Just noticed I still had 1 pip left of the Bounty Hunter Challenge, received 105k credits, and still nothing. The only thing I can use credits for are upgrading mods for some reason.

Since customer support doesn't seem interested in helping, it'd be great to know if there are bug fixes that address this issue in the coming patch.

Just cuz, do you have training droids? Possibly you ran out of them?
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    BigDingus wrote: »
    Are there any bug fixes in this next update? For the past 4 days, my game has not allowed me to use credits for training/leveling up characters.

Just cuz, do you have training droids? Possibly you ran out of them?

He hasn't got any training droids, explaining this over at the bug forums just now.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Isn't this yoda's 2nd rework (or buff) also?

Second after they nerf him to the ground, yes.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    I wonder if July will still focus on Solo movies or branch off

i believe ahnald said ranger trooper was the last from Solo for now
  • Replace MagmaTrooper or Death Trooper in the Trooper Squad? Hmmmmm.

Which wet noodle Jedi will work with Grand Master Yoda? Qui-Gon Sucker Punch, Aylaa got my butt shot up Secura, Not Nick Fury Windu, and Kit Openhando?
  • Pumped for Yoda rework! He deserves it hope he is fun and viable after
  • Boofpoof
    318 posts Member
    Arcaver wrote: »

Well screwed in the sense that those who are in HSITH guilds (aka whale guilds and some others who were fortunate enough to have really dedicated members) are going to enjoy not only Traya shards but will be able to out-gear the less fortunate for an undetermined amount of time. You can call me salty but if anything this just gives me more focus to get my guild prepped for HSITH. I don't mind the divide. I really don't. There has always been that divide. And there always will be because in life there are those who have and there are those who do not. Cue Kelly Clarkson "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger"...

SWGOH Guild: Peace Is A Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Hoood
    25 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    So when can we expect the patch to hit? Should it be 11AM along with the KIT reveal?
  • @CG_Leviathan will spending the new ship energy count towards our daily 600 to accumulate raid tickets?
  • Forensicmoose
    8 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    This is a freaking joke. If there was an big sized gap between mid level guilds and the top .1%ers it's going to be ocean sized soon. If you are on a shard with a with a few people in guilds getting the HSR done with frequency you are not going to be competing in the Arena anymore. Multiple YouTubers have posted about how substantial this gear is when it comes to power increase. Each piece is the equivelant of the power boost you saw going from G11 to G12. This is a freaking joke. I moved from paying a little money from time to time for crystals or a cool character pack (as soon as they announced all characters were marquee) to free play. Now I'm debating on not just deleting the game and letting the top .1% that apparently fund the whole thing enjoy playing with themselves. The best part is I'm waiting on the freaking crybabies that causes the HSR rewards to get rolled back to get on here complain about this somehow. Just cracks me up.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Doxige wrote: »
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Doxige wrote: »
    Which is the pve shipment???

My understanding is that it will be the "store" for currency earned from the ships PVE table. So much like squad arena, galactic war, cantina all have their shipments the new table will also have this.

Its shipments. The main store, not a new one.

Why the name then? Pve shipments can be GW, cantina... But they always talk about "shipment" store as "shipments", never as "pve shipments"....

Shipments means the one with crystals and gold. Every other tab are called stores. Shipments is not called a store. These name differences are important, just like there is a difference between packs (bought with crystals) and bundles (bought directly with money).
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Jedi Luke is close B)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Replace MagmaTrooper or Death Trooper in the Trooper Squad? Hmmmmm.

Which wet noodle Jedi will work with Grand Master Yoda? Qui-Gon Sucker Punch, Aylaa got my butt shot up Secura, Not Nick Fury Windu, and Kit Openhando?

Ezra "Barely even a Jedi but still better than Masters" Bridger?
  • I also think Jedi Luke will be here soon. Wonder how he will be released.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I also think Jedi Luke will be here soon. Wonder how he will be released.

They will probably tie in Traya as a requirement somehow, even if it makes zero sense...
  • @CG_Leviathan @CG_Carrie I don’t get it, why no ability mat packs? 5th new toon in 2 weeks, as well as toon rework, but no mat packs?
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    Great another content update but no change to the most horrible update in gaming history, ships 2.0
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

They will probably tie in Traya as a requirement somehow, even if it makes zero sense...

Could be. Especially when they change resistance to ewoks in fighting separatists to be ‘closer to the movie” XD
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Could be. Especially when they change resistance to ewoks in fighting separatists to be ‘closer to the movie” XD

False news. They changed resistance to Jedi.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I wonder if this means the Yoda event is going to be MUCH HARDER now?

No, playable character changes do not effect event versions of the characters.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »

False news. They changed resistance to Jedi.

Yeah, right. But ewok still persists....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm happy about the Yoda update. They need to space a few of them out, otherwise jedi will be like BH, they will only be able to get a few done at the time of the rework.
  • MFGM
    34 posts Member
    Hey has the update gone out yet?