Another possible bug with ships 2.0

I have noticed over the past week or so that Strategic dominance doesn't increase the cooldown of reinforcement ability after used. I do 5 or more battles a day and every single time this week after using this move the enemy as reinforced. Is this working as intended? Or are others running into this.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    it can be resisted.
  • Does it state that is has been resisted? Because I haven't seen that either. If not cool that literally every time it has been resisted.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    in that view you dont have a good view of the ship. I just wanted to let you know its a possiblity. it may or may not be whats happening. are you sure its 100% of the time?
  • Yes 100% of my battles over the last week where I have gotten off strategic dominance the enemy has reinforced its very next turn. That's why I thought it was a bug, I understand that in ships the RNG is heavily weighted against you.
  • I didn’t know that it could be resisted @kyno, I have zero issues with strategic dominance, it works as advertised in every ship fight I play.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Pippin18 wrote: »
    Yes 100% of my battles over the last week where I have gotten off strategic dominance the enemy has reinforced its very next turn. That's why I thought it was a bug, I understand that in ships the RNG is heavily weighted against you.

This is not true.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Pippin18 wrote: »
    Yes 100% of my battles over the last week where I have gotten off strategic dominance the enemy has reinforced its very next turn. That's why I thought it was a bug, I understand that in ships the RNG is heavily weighted against you.

This is not true.

But see it is...While there is no "extra" negative RNG against us per se The 10% boost given to the AI means that 10% more of the time they crit, they resist, they whatever...

This whole issue came up over a year or more ago when people were complaining about how easy the game was and it reveladed the AI advantage

Again it was fine 5V5 you could overcome taht.... It's not ok 3v3
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    This whole issue came up over a year or more ago when people were complaining about how easy the game was and it reveladed the AI advantage

Citation needed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH