Ackbar Ship is bugged (I couldn't post this in Answers HQ)

MmoProNick
244 posts Member
edited June 2018
a811998d1a0b8a445a5be970078eab74.png
I decided to post this bug report here, since Answers HQ won't give me an option to submit this rather important bug report.

Replies

• Nobody cares about ackbar's ship anyways..
  • I've experienced this too and I also posted it as bug, but I have yet to get a response.
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    It happens with all buffs and assists, an assist seems to count as 1 turn of the buffs longevity
    This isn't just AA related, probably just more notable
  • That's not necessarily true, for example when ezra calls a tank the protection up lasts the correct 2 turns. RJT also works correctly, when she calls an assist and grants foresight for 2 turns it lasts the correct amount of turns.
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    That's not necessarily true, for example when ezra calls a tank the protection up lasts the correct 2 turns. RJT also works correctly, when she calls an assist and grants foresight for 2 turns it lasts the correct amount of turns.

We're talking fleet battles
  • Ok, when the ghost calls an assist and grants stealth it correctly lasts the 2 turns. Also why wouldn't this mechanic work in both parts of the game.
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    Maybe I'm not putting across correctly and I can't say for sure with stealth, in my lineups I don't typically call for an assist from a stealthed ship, buffs in general last for the specified time, but if that buffed ally is called to assist during the period of said buff it reduces the longevity of said buff, Its more notable when you call an ally with to assist and it loses said buff before it's actual next turn
  • The bug is as stated, it should last 2 turns, but only makes it to the end of the first
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please make sure you fill in all the boxes at Answers HQ, this will allow you to submit the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>