How much have you spent

2Next

Replies

• 50-100
    GruyloRen wrote: »
    Didn't specify on what. Haven't spent anything on the game. New Porsche being delivered this week though. :)
    Looks good.
    pSknjaj.jpg

Just got my taxes back and bought a new bed. qKXzPimh.jpg]
  • What's a Whale Lord?

Why no "Uncontrollable Gaming Addict" option?
  • "The kind of man who always thinks that he is right, that his opinions, his pronouncements, are the final word, when once exposed shows nothing there. But a wise man has much to learn without a loss of dignity"
    SOPHOCLES, Antigone.
  • NFlame
    21 posts Member
    Doesn't that go for you also?
  • GruyloRen wrote: »
    Didn't specify on what. Haven't spent anything on the game. New Porsche being delivered this week though. :)
    Looks good.
    pSknjaj.jpg

Playing SWGOH on the new eyePad.
    PuDOefR.jpg
  • This type of Troll is neither original or funny and is what adds a toxic nature to the forum. :/
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    50-100
    80"]
    GruyloRen wrote: »
    Looks good.
    pSknjaj.jpg

Playing SWGOH on the new eyePad.
    PuDOefR.jpg[/quote]
    [quote="Annastrasza;16586fcAtLul.jpg]Enjoy my new bed In my new house.
  • My wife smokes like a nervous Stormtrooper but that's her vice and mine is to spend on this game. They key is to never spend more than you can afford to part with, if you are enjoying the game then what's the problem?
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • GruyloRen wrote: »
    Looks good.
    pSknjaj.jpg

Hehe.
  • 0-50
    I'm thisUeZUKp6l.jpg]

Nice mantis shrimp.
  • I spent one million four hundred and forty two thousand eight hundred and thirty six dollars and four cents. What's it to ya pal? lol
  • zardOz
    66 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Seems to be some (self edited for really soft term-end of cigarette hurt) people here. Guy asks a simple Q, which u are free to ignore or answer. I spent $0. Had game for 2.5 months. Have 3 x7* and plenty 5/6*. If others want to spend (thus using more $$ than sense^) vast amounts on a freemium game that is their choice. Just as the poster has a choice to ask, and you have a choice to answer. So relax. Don't get all bent out of shape 'cos you WASTED so many $$ on a 20 minute distraction. In 3-6 months you will have moved on, yet EA will be enjoying the payouts. KA-CHING