How happy are you with the proposed STR reward changes?

How happy are you with the proposed STR reward changes? 39 votes

Extremely Unhappy
38%
Vinniarthjedikilla84PlatzmanAzrulOdin_NoahVohboPlooshTAZZZOOOKallath79zmanuazDrazharSectionRatiomcshantCptFPShmurdaTK 15 votes
Unhappy
38%
GoodhelmetExarTheKunShenanigans052CahhmaktKreontasKausDebonairGeraltVaexquaGerFREEDOMfromThessaodai145XKurareXSithGodSaintVi1teran_GenericbisquitTransbluent 15 votes
Neutral
17%
WaquiZCD_9915Iceih_SWGFiddleMasterMarineForceOneJerrickKharr87sirjacobofglais 7 votes
Happy
5%
Veserion1EyeG_80ate 2 votes
Extremely Happy
0%

Replies

• ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    Options
    Neutral
    In the position that I am at in the game, I don't care about the sith raid. I have found that I have know fun doing it, and my guild can only do tier 2
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Unhappy
    As a supporter and member of smaller, up and coming guilds, it feels like we've been slighted. With my roster, I could be in an HSTR guild no problem, and do my part. But helping newer players has made this game enjoyable for me again, and I'll give up 1st place in arena before I give up my friends. Traya was fine. At least I can compete against that as long as my mods are comparable. Now an extra 12 speed per character is going to kick me out of top 10 for sure. EA, I'm no whale, but I do support this game when I can. Just tossed in an extra $50 to finish up Chewie in time for Rey's Journey, and to show some love to the devs. Maybe show some love back by not making SWGOH a choice between my friends and staying competitive.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    Extremely Unhappy
    Another brick in the paywall. A big, yellow brick kept together by greed.