What else do I need to do? Gear

Darth_Scott
103 posts Member
edited June 2018
What elsdo do I need to do to get cls? I have r2 d2 Leia, sthan at gear ten and benand Luke at 9. All 85 all omegaed. What else do I need to do to get Luke? Who should I gear up next, or am I good. I have average mods and at level 85

Replies

• MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    You have way more than enough already. People unlock CLS with all G8 toons and no omegas.
  • You are probably good to go. But if I were you, I would push Old Ben and Farmboy up to g10 to be sure. You have speed arrows, yes? If not, try to get some.
  • Make sure your mods are at least level 12 and have good speed. Use Leia’s leader ability in the detention escape scenario.
  • What is a level 12 mods?
  • What is a level 12 mods?

They are 5* mods leveled to 12 instead of 15.
  • I would push Old Ben and Farmboy up to g10 to be sure.

Errrr what!!?! Old ben only needs to be G7 and Luke only needs to be G8 max. Anything over that is overkill.

• Should I gear ten those two? Which are the most important to cls? I missed thrawn I don’t want to miss cls.
  • Should I gear ten those two? Which are the most important to cls? I missed thrawn I don’t want to miss cls.

No. You don't need anything else. Your toons are more than qualified. You'll be surprised how easy it is with your setup already.
  • Thank you. Moose and all. Will this empire team get 7 star r2. Vader and palp gear 11, tarkin and tie fighter 10 and royal guard 9. I have stormtrooper at 8 if needed. What else should I do there??
  • Unless your mods are absolute trash, you should be fine. If you don't have good mods, you need to invest in them. You particularly speed arrows as mentioned above, and speed secondaries - preferably with absolute protection (not percentage) on your tanks. I think at most you only need three good sets.
  • I have 7 total speed 30 speed arrows. Other than that average mods.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I would push Old Ben and Farmboy up to g10 to be sure.

Errrr what!!?! Old ben only needs to be G7 and Luke only needs to be G8 max. Anything over that is overkill.

I don't remember exactly what I used but yeah G10 is crazy for the event, which is not that hard.

If you really want you can hoard the gear, but don't equip it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I have G9 Luke (Farmboy), StormTrooper Han and OldBen, G8 R2D2, G10 Leia, with level 7-8 abilities. Can I get CLS?
  • Balu123 wrote: »
    I have G9 Luke (Farmboy), StormTrooper Han and OldBen, G8 R2D2, G10 Leia, with level 7-8 abilities. Can I get CLS?

Yes without issue
  • Will I get r2? Vader and palp gear 11, tie fighter and tarkin gear ten and rg gear 9. I’m worried.
  • Will I get r2? Vader and palp gear 11, tie fighter and tarkin gear ten and rg gear 9. I’m worried.

That’s plenty to get R2-D2. No need to be worried.