Boba Lead Contract Issues

Arcaver
317 posts Member
I've been running in to an issue with Boba's contract not triggering when I've completed it without additional Bounty Hunters. He's the leader in my main squad for Phase 4 in HAAT, but I use CLS, Barriss, Leia, and Asajj. While he's the only one who attacks the turret that is marked and destroys it, it takes a couple of times for it to actually trigger his contract payout. Is there a hidden mechanic behind the contact or something? Is anyone else running in to this issue?
#ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround

Replies

• Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    I've had it. I've never gotten his contract to work against the tank. I know I've killed the turret that's marked many times. I'd like to know what's up with it too.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Yes it's apparently been reported. Turrets trigger Darth Mauls 100% turn meter gain so it should count as "defeating" a target but it doesn't for Boba...
  • big_bad
    97 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I've noticed this too. In phase 2 of the haat Boba does not get his contract for killing turrets with the icon on them.
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    I also used Boba lead today against sion in p2 of Sith raid... None of the marauder guys ever got the contract target icon. I was waiting for them to attack... They did...
    But no contract payout happened.
  • Options
    Also doesn't work if the target dies from DOT or Thermal Detonators, even if they were applied by a bounty hunter.