who should I use?

ZCD_9915
356 posts Member
edited June 2018
https://swgoh.gg/u/zcd9915/
right now i just use my Wiggs, Lando ,sthan, Ackbar team and my zPalpatine team

Replies

• You need characters with turn meter removal, such as CLS, Han, Zader, Thrawn, Tarkin, Jyn, Teebo, Rex, FO officer, Bistan, zAsajj, CW Chewy, Clone Sergeant, GMY, RJT, Magmatrooper, etc...

Without toons who can remove the rancor’s TM, you aren’t gonna do too well, he’ll keep stunning and eating your team.
  • Yerff_Caasi
    736 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I've been using zPalp, Vader, Tarkin, Thrawn, KRU, with limited success (around 1.75Mil on a good run). They seem to work best against the Gamorreans. KRU puts up the Tenacity Down (and taunts, to take the bulk of the damage) and then Thrawn and Tarkin do the TM removal, while Vader hits for some big damage. Thrawn adds fracture and Vader adds Speed down (though Speed Down normally isn't on him long because of Saber Throw). Palp doesn't do too much though. (He's just there to give the Potency and Health bonuses, so they survive longer and remove TM more consistently.)

I'm about ready for CLS and I'm certain he'll make a big difference. I'm considering also gearing up Teebo to be my lead. We'll see how that goes.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Are you talking Heroic?

You could try Teebo, Jyn, FOO, QGJ, and Rex.

They'll all need some development, but they all have TM removal. Maybe replace one of them with KRU for Tenacity Down. Not a whole lot of damage output so it might take a while, but it's worth a shot.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Are you talking Heroic?

You could try Teebo, Jyn, FOO, QGJ, and Rex.

They'll all need some development, but they all have TM removal. Maybe replace one of them with KRU for Tenacity Down. Not a whole lot of damage output so it might take a while, but it's worth a shot.

Yes heroic
  • CLS can solo HRR. His event happens in a few days.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    CLS can solo HRR. His event happens in a few days.

I've been trying to get ready for him but I don't think I'll be able to get him this time around.
  • CLS can solo HRR. His event happens in a few days.

What gear and mods do you need for a CLS-only Solo? I should be getting him, and I’ll take him to G12, but all my good Mods are on my Arena toons
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    CLS can solo HRR. His event happens in a few days.

What gear and mods do you need for a CLS-only Solo? I should be getting him, and I’ll take him to G12, but all my good Mods are on my Arena toons
    wp1ya5lz78w1.png

This is mine, opinions may vary. He is g12, w/2 zetas, needs one more.

• Phew, that’s fast. Good thing I don’t have to run him by himself. XD
  • Phew, that’s fast. Good thing I don’t have to run him by himself. XD

:)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Currently your best bet would be to put a zeta on Vader's lead and then use Zader, TFP and Tarkin as core, then add EP and Rex (replace with Thrawn later). Even with Rex you could solo the whole thing on manual play (and a bit of gear/mods).
    Without the zeta you should work on characters from your roster like Tebo, TFP (tenacity down), Phasma (speed down and victory march), Rex, QGJ, ewok elder, Jyn and Tarkin. Main focus is turn meter reduction, tenacity down and speed down / fracture.
  • ZCD_9915 wrote: »
    I've been trying to get ready for him but I don't think I'll be able to get him this time around.

I think you will. You’ve got the necessary toons at 7* except for R2, and you’ve got enough empire to bring him to 7* too. If you can, put some more gear on them, bring them to lvl 75 or 80, and put some speed mods on. Don’t worry, the events aren’t too hard and you’ve still got over a week.
  • Best of luck in the event!