Ewok elder?

Is he any good? He only starts off As two stars... Worth investing in? Only have counsular and Talia for healers right now.

Replies

• Guaranteed resurrection ability every 8 turns, plus a chance to revive a fallen character with his heal. His hp is fairly low for a healer, so you'll want to have at least two healers in a squad with him. Mix him with Lumi, Old Daka, Boba, and HK47 and he may have potential.
  • He serves his purpose in pvp
  • Until you get old daka he's pretty much your b team
  • Toss in Daka, HK, & Boba too...would be a funny Zombie Squad. I think Joram was making that for thrills.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Kylven wrote: »
    Toss in Daka, HK, & Boba too...would be a funny Zombie Squad. I think Joram was making that for thrills.

Zombie squad :smiley:
  • DigitalKLB
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I love my ewok elder. Got lucky and had a full one drop and have since raised him to 4 stars.

I can't actually support his use in the higher levels of PvP, but in everything else he's very useful for me. He has a res ability along with a debuff clear/heal. Thats pretty big in certain situations. Main weakness is health and damage output.