On the Recent Territory Battle Issues

Carrie
122 posts Member
edited June 2018
Hello everyone,

Over the past few weeks as CG_SCrumb has been ramping up, I have been taking a little bit of a step back, and I am so appreciative of the support of this community in helping to bring him into the fold, despite sometimes having frustrations with me stepping back too swiftly as we figure out how we want to communicate going forward. The number of personal messages I receive on the forums, Reddit, Discord, Twitter, and through other channels is unmaintainable with the responsibilities I have running this game. We are looking for ways to ensure you get timely responses to as many of your questions and concerns as possible, and Crumb is picking up more and more of those responsibilities very quickly.

Also, the timing of this transition isn’t ideal, because as we end a quarter, there is less we can say about the future. However, as promised, we will be doing a Road Ahead Blog for the upcoming months in the first couple weeks of the next quarter, so early July we will be blasting info once again. And we are committed to outlining the regular cadence of communication moving forward so you know what to expect and when. While we can’t post as frequently or on as many topics as everyone would want, it is my sincere hope that we are in a significantly more trusting place than we were a year ago.

I say all of this to explain that I wanted to be the one to post today, because as the Senior Producer on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, there are times I need to bear responsibility for things that go wrong. We will not all agree (if ever) about whether or not something should work one way or another, and while we have read all the posts about Ships, the Sith Raid, and the changes to GXII, we believe we can work together between devs and the community to ensure that we address concerns, while striking a balance to maintain a healthy game.

However, in the recent weeks, we’ve had a number of issues in the live game that were not intended, such as the bugs yesterday and today in the Territory Battles. To have these issues off the back of issues in the past three TBs, is really unacceptable. I want to sincerely apologize and ask for your patience while we sort out what caused these issues to escape into the wild in the first place.

We will be doing a significant makegood in light of these issues, and will be rolling it out next week, after we’ve addressed the issues facing us right now.

Thank you as always for being such a great community, we will continue to still strive to be worthy of your passion for this game,
-Carrie Gouskos

<<MEGATHREAD>>
Senior Producer, Galaxy of Heroes
This discussion has been closed.