which cantina node hero to farm now?

reizse
1447 posts Member
edited March 2016
hi all! barriss is going to be 7* in 1-2 days and i need to start focusing on another character.
my arena teams are:
qgj, lumi, sid, dooku, han
ackbar, han, biggs, qgj, dooku

who do you think should be the next farm? talia can help ds campaign while i concurrently get daka to 7* from shipments. luke can help my rebel team, which lacks some damage. mace...not sure where he fits. gs i never really got into. he's an easy choice in terms of speed, hp and damage, however i just don't want to use him. lando...uh yeah...
mighty chlorians

which cantina node hero to farm now? 21 votes

talia (currently 4*)
0%
luke (not activated)
4%
Shiasat 1 vote
mace (not activated)
4%
NightBarista 1 vote
gs (currently 1*)
61%
Fightonrocknroll64BlamCharlesbusaLordStylingJiggywiggyTriquiChiveBarret_FenixTJ0630402TPainC4insurrectionerAznpwr99 13 votes
lando (not activated)
14%
UshoAggelosV82Mikymate 3 votes
none of the above
14%
CheesyPastaVaderJK12Spart4n_Angel 3 votes

Replies

• joel_c
    15 posts Member
    Options
    GS is the best toon on that list. I like mace cause' its mace but he aint the best. Are you after yoda at all?
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    i unlocked yoda at 5*, but he isn't much of a threat on defense. i'll get him at 7* eventually...there's no rush.
    mighty chlorians
  • joel_c
    15 posts Member
    Options
    kylo is also a really nice character. Im 60 shards away from a 7*. Has great abilities and his health is decent.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    my kylo is 66/100, but he hasn't been used in 4 weeks. my fo team got scrapped when the speed mechanic was changed
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    none of the above
    Kylo
  • joel_c
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Hes still a great toon to have maxed out. Does great damage and is very versatile. People will typically not target him so he will be able to get his turns in. Idk if Im biased about the charactedcause' im a big kylo fan lol
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    barriss is 98/100 and i will 7* her in 3 hours...am i really stuck with gs? his gear advantage will level out once other heroes unlock gear 9. i think my best choices are luke or talia...any final thoughts?
    mighty chlorians