In regards to the TB IPD bug today

Nocturnal_Glow
97 posts Member
edited June 2018
Should I save my ImpT team for this mission still or just use them in another mission now? I do want the shards but I feel this bug won't be resolved today.

Replies

• It's not going to be resolved
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Best to save them or deploy them to bottom first :)
    As soon as I promoted the remaining two ITs to 5*, I was able to enter the SM immediately, glad that I deployed them to bottom
  • Jac_GL
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I don't know why, but of all the recent glitches, this and the poorly designed new fleet arena bother me the most. I just gave up and deployed my stacked IT squad. I hope we get compensated, but this is the one dstb battle that I look forward to as the grind to beat it was substantial. Just really disappointing. Good luck NG. I hope that everything works out for you.
  • We had a bunch of guys who couldn’t do it in our guild. Then we had 8 guys who did beat it. And then when we got shards just now it only said 3 people beat it. And gave us 6 shards instead of 16.
  • We had a bunch of guys who couldn’t do it in our guild. Then we had 8 guys who did beat it. And then when we got shards just now it only said 3 people beat it. And gave us 6 shards instead of 16.

Did they confirm they beat it? The counter on the node shows how many attempted it. There is no viewable counter of who beat it.
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Now can't do mission with veers and snowtrooper even though it says I have required units 6/5.....
  • VaexquaGrupen4
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Yup, today's is broken too. This is incredibly ridiculous. TB is one of my favorite parts of the game and you guys haven't been able to get them right after nearly a year. Super frustrated right now. 80uid0n8kch1.png
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Yup, today's is broken too. This is incredibly ridiculous. TB is one of my favorite parts of the game and you guys haven't been able to get them right after nearly a year. Super frustrated right now. 80uid0n8kch1.png

exactly the same thing...
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Given the way the previous mission is broken it kind of would have been weird if this wasn't broken too...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Given the way the previous mission is broken it kind of would have been weird if this wasn't broken too...

Broken for me yesterday, went fine today.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    RNG :p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I litery feel like they should change their profession from game developers to Gastroenterologists. I feel like my guild has had colonoscopies performed two months in a row now. My wife, however, is appreciative of the last two months because I won't spend money on this anymore after this. Several guild mates pushed hard to get the characters / gear / mods needed to get us all their 2 shards. Then bam!!!, the announcement came, due to the upgrade we are going to give everyone the rewards they got the last time, even though this is a progressive game and people progress and make it farther each time. I got it at least we weren't out everything. Spending 7k crystals on refreshes and gear purchases to quickly level everyone as I only had 2 enemies left the last time, was a kick to the neither regions, but I got it and appreciated the gesture.

Then darkside comes around my guildmates and I are excited as we have at least 6 of us who should have been able to have destroyed that node and once again bam!!! One person who had the requirements could get in. The rest of us all tried every 30-60 minutes of our awake time but nothing. Then the icing on the cake afterwards. We were 23,090,041/23,520,000 for our second * on that node. If 2 more of us could have actually played it we would have been another star up at the end of this. So not only did we get robbed of our shards but now we get robbed of the rewards for the next tier.

Thank you my new physicians, whom after careful consideration think now may just be proctologists because I think that scope may have just been your middle figure. I'll still use your free service, but the paid service will be to the guy down the road.
  • This probably means it's a problem with veers or starik flagging they are good for the mission
  • After my rambling on earlier from my guilds frustration that we've been set back 2 months on the probe droids. I would like to thank the Devs for the make it right gift. I'm not sure where they came up with their number but it was about the estimate of what we lost this time doubled. Especially with this being an EA game (notorious for customer dissatisfaction) I do love how they take our anger / criticisms and try to make right. I wish other studios / development teams would do the same when they do wrong to their players *cough* *cough* they break studios *cough* *cough* even when unintentional.

I will once again resume my monetary support of the game.

Thanks again,
    Mael Magnus
  • Still bugged I see.