Jedi ability thant could get a Zeta upgrade

KruinephPennigton
138 posts Member
edited June 2018
tex.charui_aaylasecura.png Aayla Secura
tex.abilityui_passive_counterattack.png Superior Riposte
Aayla has +10% Critical Chance, 65% Counter Chance and +50% Counter Damage. In addition, she Stuns her target for 1 turn whenever she critically hits.
The zeta could be : + 25% critical chance also domage, + 35% counter chance and +25% Counter domage

tex.charui_ahsoka.png Ahsoka Tano
tex.abilityui_passive_hp.png Daring Padawan
Ahsoka has +45% Health, +45 Speed, and +15% Critical Chance. When Critically Hit, she loses one effect. When she defeats an enemy, she regains all of them. If Jedi Knight Anakin is present, Ahsoka gains Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and whenever she uses a Special ability.
For her Zeta, I can see a staking of offence whenever she do a critical hit in addition protection regen

tex.charui_anakinknight.png Jedi Knight Anakin
tex.abilityui_passive_speed.png Righteous Fury
Whenever another ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, Anakin gains 100% Turn Meter and his next attack deals 75% more damage.
For his zeta, I can see : +50% domage and Whenever Anakin take domage he gain 5% health steal, 5% speed and 5% offence

tex.charui_kitfisto.png Kit Fisto
tex.abilityui_passive_counterattack.png Superior Bladework
Kit Fisto has 35% Counter Chance and +20% Offense.
For his zeta it could be : +25 counter chance and whenever kit fisto do a bonus attack or attack out of turn he call a jedi aly who deal 50% less domage

tex.charui_macewindu.png Mace windu
He need a full rework! He should be an attacker with a high staking of domage and speed when he is attack to restet the bonus the next time he attack. it could be like 30% domage and speed until he attack

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback >> Characters
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Aayla, Anakin, and possibly Ahsoka are good enough that a decent Zeta could make them relevant. QGJ also needs a slight boost even though his lead is good.

But Mace, Plo Koon, Luminara, IGD, Kit Fisto, and Eeth Koth need to be rebuilt from the ground up. They're embarrassing.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Aayla, Anakin, and possibly Ahsoka are good enough that a decent Zeta could make them relevant. QGJ also needs a slight boost even though his lead is good.

But Mace, Plo Koon, Luminara, IGD, Kit Fisto, and Eeth Koth need to be rebuilt from the ground up. They're embarrassing.

yea they need alot of love! I was hoping for a sub faction rework but i dont think its comming.... i was thinking about Jedi council Tag where you would have synergy but with gmy yoda kit its clearly not on there mind